Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Yea and only two moms: Gaea who birthed him and Freya (sp?) who raised him???? That cave woman was more of a mid-wife than a "mother" according to that million bc story.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Yea and only two moms: Gaea who birthed him and Freya (sp?) who raised him???? That cave woman was more of a mid-wife than a "mother" according to that million bc story.
    Let's not bring up the Phoenix .

Well...I had to mention it

Anyway, I meant to ask this after the Warriors Three pic and Frontier's post about Laussa but forgot, but who are you all's favorite supporting cast characters for Thor?
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Anyway, I meant to ask this after the Warriors Three pic and Frontier's post about Laussa but forgot, but who are you all's favorite supporting cast characters for Thor?
    Sif and the Warriors Three .

I do love Balder and Karnilla too.

This just reminds me...what was the point of Roz Solomon?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sif and the Warriors Three .

I do love Balder and Karnilla too.

This just reminds me...what was the point of Roz Solomon?
    I assume to show he moved on from Jane being his only "earth girlfriend"... IDK. Wasn't she named after someone's wife or daughter or something?

To answer my own question Sif, Beta Ray Bill, The Warriors Three and his grand daughters are my top supporting cast. I don't necessarily mind Freya, especially when she and Thor have heart to hearts like in the God of Hammers arc. I just don't like her and Odin's relationship.
    Last edited by Sunny; 03-08-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Favorite Supporting Characters (Asgard)

• Odin/Loki

Favorite Supporting Characters (Midgard/Earth)

• Hannah & Amanda Fairmont

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-09-2023 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

I assume to show he moved on from Jane being his only "earth girlfriend"... IDK. Wasn't she named after someone's wife or daughter or something?

To answer my own question Sif, Beta Ray Bill, The Warriors Three and his grand daughters are my top supporting cast. I don't necessarily mind Freya, especially when she and Thor have heart to hearts like in the God of Hammers arc. I just don't like her and Odin's relationship.
    But then they dated and broke up entirely off-panel. It was so weird.

The last I remember is that Avengers issue where she was supposed to join the Agents of Wakanda and she kept going on about "I dated Thor, I can handle anything." I thought I had missed something about their breakup, I didn't realize it happened off panel lol.

Roz made sense as a red herring for the new Thor's identity (which I believe took 8 issues to unfold, so around a year announcement to reveal).

Also it made sense to intoduce someone with a tooth to pick with Roxxon, if they and Thor were to clash

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Roz made sense as a red herring for the new Thor's identity (which I believe took 8 issues to unfold, so around a year announcement to reveal).

Also it made sense to intoduce someone with a tooth to pick with Roxxon, if they and Thor were to clash
    Although Ewing gave a better resolution to Agger/Roxxon in Immortal Hulk than we actually got in his Thor run.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post

She made sense as a red herring in that she was female...and that was it.

With Cates gone and Klein now moved to Hulk, where does that leave Thor’s creative team going forward in 2023?

Cates could eventually finish his run properly with a Thanos-centric event (he said that he's working on something with Capullo).
    Why not another run by Gillen after that (a long one this time around) ?

I wonder how long they intend Torunn to be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Han-Vos View Post
    Cates could eventually finish his run properly with a Thanos-centric event (he said that he's working on something with Capullo).
    Why not another run by Gillen after that (a long one this time around) ?
    Unfortunately, I doubt it’s a Thor event. I think Cates is done with the book now.
    I always wanted Hickman to write the main Thor book. I think he’d kill it on the book as he has a healthy respect for the character as he’s shown on his Avengers’ run. I’ll never forget Thor being sent by Cap as his chief “negotiator” with the Builders.

Gillen would be a great choice too. His run on the book was too short.