Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Astonishing Member

Clint turned up in a recent issue of ALLIGATOR LOKI Infinity Comic, which resumed for a new 'season' a couple of weeks ago.

Sweet, didn't know it too got continued. Would it kill Marvel to add a feed of series/characters you to subscribe to?
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I'll settle for the goggle and cowl from the short-lived armor look. Expands on the sunglasses look IMO...

I don't mind it.

Peace

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    He is the worlds Greatest Marksmen, he is Clint Barton, he is...
    H a w k e y e

Stuff that's been happening recently:

- Our boy got new garbs (at last!) and a new team (at last!) in the newest reiteration of the Thunderbolts.
    However: The mini series by Jim Zub ended and implies the continued existence of the team but there don't seem to be any further plans.
    - Clint is one of several Ex and current Avengers to have featured in All-out Avengers so far.
    - A short appearance in Captain America Sentinel of Liberty.
    - A number of appearances in Marvel Unlimited series such as Avengers Unlimited, Avengers: Electric Rain and Gator Loki.

What's next?
    - At least one more appearance in Captain America Sentinel of Liberty #8.

Personal hopes:
    - I had very mixed feelings about Thunderbolts but those were more about the writing itself.
    The Roster and their place in the wider Marvel Universe is actually very intriguing and I'd like to see more, just maybe written by someone else.
    Someone like Ewing, Landis or Thompson would absolutely rock such an assignment I am quite certain.
    - Marvel's Midnight Suns turned out to be one hell of a fun game and is set to get at least 4 new DLC characters. If the game sees further support I'd absolutely love to get Clint in there.
    - Just give us season 3 of Earth's Mighties Heroes you cowards!

Last years thread can be found here.
    This whole thread totally didn't age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Clint turned up in a recent issue of ALLIGATOR LOKI Infinity Comic, which resumed for a new 'season' a couple of weeks ago.
    And probably the only series he would show up.

Yeah well, I had hope.
    At least now we know we've got something upcoming.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Perez variant cover for Black Widow & Hawkeye #1

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Hawkeye and Mockingbird are both in the preview for issue #1 of the VENGEANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT. It looks like it will mainly be a small cameo appearance, but its still nice to see them both included.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post

Perez variant cover for Black Widow & Hawkeye #1
    Classic suit for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Hawkeye and Mockingbird are both in the preview for issue #1 of the VENGEANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT. It looks like it will mainly be a small cameo appearance, but its still nice to see them both included.
    WCA represent .

Apparently that issue is going to have a lot more variant covers so I'm looking forward to that.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Classic suit for the win!

WCA represent .
    ...with artwork from George Pérez, no less (XD)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."