Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Sucks when you're big team only gets a mini-series.

I'd love for him to be on the Avengers again. I think Mackay would write a good Clint.

He had a brief cameo in a previous MK issue, talking with Tigra. So at least, Jed has him around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    He recently turned up in a small guest appearance in an issue of MOON KNIGHT and he had a flashback cameo in the latest INVINCIBLE IRON MAN along with Mockingbird, Wonder Man and Tigra in the early WCA days.

There is a big party scene in next month's CAPTAIN MARVEL #50 which seems to involve a lot of Avengers and other heroes, so I wouldn't be surprised if Clint has a cameo there too.

Its not much, but its a start. Hopefully something more substantial will come along soon.
    Yeah i expect him to show up in Captain Marvel #50.
    Thompson is rather fond of him and Kate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I'd love for him to be on the Avengers again. I think Mackay would write a good Clint.
    Yeah but then again said mini was kinda crap so I'm not too sad it wasn't an ongoing.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Yeah i expect him to show up in Captain Marvel #50.
    Thompson is rather fond of him and Kate.
    I don't think so since Clint never show up at all in Captain Marvel's run. So obvious, he is gonna be M.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I don't think so since Clint never show up at all in Captain Marvel's run. So obvious, he is gonna be M.I.A.
    I mean I'm expecting plenty of people to appear who didn't necessarily show up during the adventures of that run.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hoping 2023 will be AWESOME for Clint Barton: Hawkeye

It's already half of 2023 and it's doesn't age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I mean I'm expecting plenty of people to appear who didn't necessarily show up during the adventures of that run.
    We expect Hawkeye would appear in "Captain America: Cold War" due to Black Widow and Bucky involvement but won't likely show up.

Expect him to show up in 'Avengers: Beyond' but still nothing.

Then, finally confirm the latest solicitations still no Hawkeye contents.

Sorry, we try a lot of expectations but nothing has been fulfilled. Don't expect like you said he would show up in Captain Marvel's last issue.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 05-28-2023 at 02:24 AM.

It's already half of 2023 and it's doesn't age well.
    I’m afraid I can’t relate to your feelings, but that costume is a childhood favorite & I'll always consider it one of the All-Time Greats (IMHO):

Mighty Member

No, I am not referring about the costume, I am talking about if you want to see Hawkeye show up more in 2023, nothing much has happen. Idk if he would guest star in 'Avengers Inc'?

No, I am not referring about the costume, I am talking about if you want to see Hawkeye show up more in 2023, nothing much has happen. Idk if he would guest star in 'Avengers Inc'?
    It would be nice .

It would be nice .
    Couldn't agree more, a reunion is definitely in order (IMHO):

Mighty Member

I have more bad news for you because today Marvel already announce a new iteration of Thunderbolts led by Winter Soldier.

Which mean the Clint's team is consider dead since you cannot share the same name branding.

Astonishing Member

I have more bad news for you because today Marvel already announce a new iteration of Thunderbolts led by Winter Soldier.

Which mean the Clint's team is consider dead since you cannot share the same name branding.
    That would come as quite a shock to the West Coast, Young, Great Lakes, Uncanny, New, Mighty, U.S., and Secret Avengers.

Seriously though, the current T-Bolts team could potentially continue to operate and just get re-named. I suspect that its more likely that the law banning any other superhero team but the Thunderbolts from operating in New York will finally get struck down, and the current team will end up disbanding at that point since they aren't technically required.

Yeah, let's have a Luke Cage mini where that can happen, please.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Revolution. Bucky changed his codename in Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    That would come as quite a shock to the West Coast, Young, Great Lakes, Uncanny, New, Mighty, U.S., and Secret Avengers.

Seriously though, the current T-Bolts team could potentially continue to operate and just get re-named. I suspect that its more likely that the law banning any other superhero team but the Thunderbolts from operating in New York will finally get struck down, and the current team will end up disbanding at that point since they aren't technically required.
    Even if it continues to operate it doesn't seem like Marvel is really invested or keen on promoting that group any more.

Just another waste for Clint and those involved.