Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even if it continues to operate it doesn't seem like Marvel is really invested or keen on promoting that group any more.

Just another waste for Clint and those involved.
    2023 is truly not kind to Clint. Maybe until his 60th Anniversary next year or the same nothing in store for celebration like usual.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 07-13-2023 at 08:55 AM.

Yeah maybe he'll get like a variant cover or something but I doubt there are any big plans. He's hardly a priority right now.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Kate makes the occasional cameo or anthology appearance, but otherwise not much room for Hawkeye's.

You'd think at least Kate would feature more for a while but I guess that won't happen until we know more about her MCU future.
    And with Iger saying they'll spend less on the MCU than they've done lately that might limit the chances of appearances for either Hawkeye.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

The lack of Clint and Kate Bishop content is both surprising and saddening. The archers are some of my favorites in superheroes in general, as I love trick arrow action. Not to mention MCU synergy seems not to be hitting with Kate right now. I hope our purple arrows will show up somewhere soon.

I miss the hip holes.

Extraordinary Member

I wouldn't mind a Kate and Yelena one shot.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss the hip holes.
    I'll never forget Clint being asked about Kate's hip holes and the way he described it made it sound like a big Marvel Mystery worth exploring at least for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Kate and Yelena one shot.
    Have these two ever actually met in the comics?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I'll never forget Clint being asked about Kate's hip holes and the way he described it made it sound like a big Marvel Mystery worth exploring at least for me lol.

In the last Black Widow run. Not sure they really talked.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    In the last Black Widow run. Not sure they really talked.
    I actually totally forgot Kate made a guest appearance in that run.

I'm pretty certain they've been present at the same events and whatnot before but I couldn't actually recall anything more substantial than the one issue in Thompson's Widow run.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

The lack of Clint and Kate Bishop content is both surprising and saddening. The archers are some of my favorites in superheroes in general, as I love trick arrow action. Not to mention MCU synergy seems not to be hitting with Kate right now. I hope our purple arrows will show up somewhere soon.
    It's more like all the current writers have no interest in using any Hawkeye while the previous writers (Like Thompson, Zub, Rosenberg) are gone with on one else to takeover.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I'm pretty certain they've been present at the same events and whatnot before but I couldn't actually recall anything more substantial than the one issue in Thompson's Widow run.
    It's actually at BW#10. Right where she helps Widow's team to take down the cults.
    RCO009_1663834938.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    It's actually at BW#10. Right where she helps Widow's team to take down the cults.
    RCO009_1663834938.jpg
    One of the last appearances of her old suit too, I think.

I'm reading the Avengers Volume 1 Omnibus that just got reprinted and honestly I've been enjoying the Clint/Steve rivalry a lot. I actually like their banter more than the MCU Steve/Tony rivalry. It really hammers home how despite Jeremy Renner being a amazing actor they didn't know what to do with Hawkeye's character for the longest of times. It honestly feels like they gave Tony Stark too much of other Avengers schticks. Both Hank Pym and Clint suffered for that. It's too bad as I feel Clint is more a even match for Steve and I like the arrogant young hotshot challenging the old experienced veteran.