Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I do like Jeremy Renner and the writing as well as the decision to go with Ultimate Hawkeye basically was the main culprit buuuut I will say that I never thought he was the best choice for Clint.
    Apart from not having the looks (height, age especially imo) he just brings a very laid-back and collected vibe to the table.
    All of which are things Clint isn't exactly known for.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I do like Jeremy Renner and the writing as well as the decision to go with Ultimate Hawkeye basically was the main culprit buuuut I will say that I never thought he was the best choice for Clint.
    Apart from not having the looks (height, age especially imo) he just brings a very laid-back and collected vibe to the table.
    Huh, so he was based on Ultimate Hawkeye? I didn't know that. Still after diving into so much rich history with Hawkeye it's a shame the MCU did so little with him.

I think Renner's a solid actor but I've never been enamored with MCU Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Huh, so he was based on Ultimate Hawkeye? I didn't know that. Still after diving into so much rich history with Hawkeye it's a shame the MCU did so little with him.
    Yes. Shield agent, close to Fury, random-ass family, a black vest rather than the classic garbs, kills a lot.
    That all came from the Ultimate Universe.

Some aspects found their way to 616 as well, mostly the look and the shield stuff.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

I hate the shirt and shades...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hate the shirt and shades...
    Yeah! Couldn't agree more. Time to bring back the Classics (IMHO):

I actually quite like that the Otto Schmidt pieces depict a mashup between the classic garbs and the tactical clothes if you look closely.

I also like his look in the recent Thunderbolts mini, one of the very few things I like about it, even if they blueballed us with the mask.

My Twitter

I actually quite like that the Otto Schmidt pieces depict a mashup between the classic garbs and the tactical clothes if you look closely.

I also like his look in the recent Thunderbolts mini, one of the very few things I like about it, even if they blueballed us with the mask.
    He should've kept the mask.

You'll be happy to hear that masked Clint has been spotted (ooooon a variant cover for a book set in the past).

SRC: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=230241425

My Twitter

Mighty Member

It seem like we are getting more past Hawkeye again.

Mighty Member

This new costume deserves better than in another stupid 5 issues mini. Where can we see him AGAIN!?

I keep going back to Renner's first role in SWAT, and I thought that made him perfect for Clint. I would have loved to have seen some hot-headedness, but Clint and Renner are cooler than everyone else in the room without trying.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    It seem like we are getting more past Hawkeye again.
    Only Hawkeye we can hope for right now, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Only Hawkeye we can hope for right now, I guess.
    ^^^Hawkeye is bigger than life!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f7ab5be...8c9b774d39.png
    Yeah! I noticed that combo from the Otto Schmidt version. Totally among my faves (XD)