Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Yeah. If Thunderbolts had updated her to a new costume and reverted to bobbed hair, it'd be fair enough, but that book didn't redesign her and is out later and thus probably set later. So like I said, the artist most likely used outdated design references.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even though she'll have longer hair and a different suit in a totally different book .
    Yeah fair enough. I'm still not super bothered by it.

Oh and sucks to hear that uncanny avengers too is just a mini. Marvels lack of guts to commit to more ongoing stuff is truly frustrating.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

UA's a mini because ALL Fall of X books except for Invincible Iron Man will probably be ending after it. So hopefully UA will be one of the books that immediately relaunches afterwards (along with obvious ones like X-Men and Wolverine).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Got it. I honestly have stopped attempting to follow whatever is going on with the X-Men currently.
    It's not that it's complex, I just didn't enjoy the whole krakoa era much so I'm totally out of the loop on which books are affected and why.

Anyway if we are getting an actual ongoing team book with Natasha out of it I'd be quite happy.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Mighty Member

wolvmk2024001_cover.jpg

WOLVERINE: MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS #1 (OF 5)
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Art by EDGAR SALAZAR
    Cover by PHILIP TAN
    On Sale 2/7

For 50 years, he’s been the best there is at what he does, and starting in January 2024, Marvel Comics proudly celebrates the milestone anniversary of Wolverine with a berserker’s rage worth of excitement, including Chris Claremont’s return to the character this February in WOLVERINE: MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS!

The five-issue limited series will be drawn by acclaimed artist Edgar Salazar, who got his claws bloody in the recent X-23: DEADLY REGENESIS series. Together, Claremont and Salazar will pick things up where UNCANNY X-MEN #268 left off, as Captain America joins Wolverine and Black Widow in the dangerous streets of Madripoor to hunt down a planet-threatening weapon...and the multiple enemies looking to control it!

Claremont, Cap, Widow, and Wolverine—together again! When a secret weapon brings Captain America to Madripoor, the trio team-up you’ve been waiting decades for will finally come to pass as the mission brings Logan and Black Widow into a race against time, against a multitude of foes, including the Hand! You’ve been waiting for this one…and you’ll never guess where it goes!

“Hard to believe, Bub, I’ve known Logan for 50 years!” Claremont shared. “And Natasha was in the first Marvel story I ever wrote. This trip back to Madripoor reveals hidden truths about two of my favorite characters on the adventure that shaped their lives.”

Black Widow would show up another book in 2024. This time with Wolverine and Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    wolvmk2024001_cover.jpg

WOLVERINE: MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS #1 (OF 5)
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Art by EDGAR SALAZAR
    Cover by PHILIP TAN
    On Sale 2/7

For 50 years, he’s been the best there is at what he does, and starting in January 2024, Marvel Comics proudly celebrates the milestone anniversary of Wolverine with a berserker’s rage worth of excitement, including Chris Claremont’s return to the character this February in WOLVERINE: MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS!

The five-issue limited series will be drawn by acclaimed artist Edgar Salazar, who got his claws bloody in the recent X-23: DEADLY REGENESIS series. Together, Claremont and Salazar will pick things up where UNCANNY X-MEN #268 left off, as Captain America joins Wolverine and Black Widow in the dangerous streets of Madripoor to hunt down a planet-threatening weapon...and the multiple enemies looking to control it!

Claremont, Cap, Widow, and Wolverine—together again! When a secret weapon brings Captain America to Madripoor, the trio team-up you’ve been waiting decades for will finally come to pass as the mission brings Logan and Black Widow into a race against time, against a multitude of foes, including the Hand! You’ve been waiting for this one…and you’ll never guess where it goes!

“Hard to believe, Bub, I’ve known Logan for 50 years!” Claremont shared. “And Natasha was in the first Marvel story I ever wrote. This trip back to Madripoor reveals hidden truths about two of my favorite characters on the adventure that shaped their lives.”

Black Widow would show up another book in 2024. This time with Wolverine and Captain America.
    More short-haired Natasha!

Not sure if Claremont still has a great story in him but this sounds surprisingly good. Though to be fair anything that doesn't involve a symbiote sounds good these days.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

More Natasha coming in march!

Celebrating 60 action-packed years of Black Widow and Hawkeye, this new chapter in the pair’s storied legacy will be told by rising Marvel stars, writer Stephanie Phillips, known for her acclaimed work on CONTEST OF CHAOS and COSMIC GHOST RIDER, and Paolo Villanelli, currently delivering cosmic brilliance in CAPTAIN MARVEL: DARK TEMPEST. The four-issue limited series will both dive into the duo’s history of secrets and espionage while playing off recent developments including Natasha Romanoff’s recent bonding with a symbiote!

THE EYES OF A HAWK AND THE VENOM OF A WIDOW! Even when Black Widow and Hawkeye had no one to trust, they still had each other—even though their paths sometimes diverged. So when Clint Barton is accused of a rogue assassination attempt that puts the U.S. and Madripoor at odds, a symbiote-equipped Natasha Romanoff thinks nothing of coming to his aid. But as echoes of their past ripple into the present, it will take all their faith in each other—and the lessons learned along the way—to protect their futures.
    Src

My Twitter

I wish she didn't have the Symbiote.

But it's nice to see Natasha trying to help Clint for once instead of stringing him along.

Looks like it's time to catch up on some symbiote stuff! I've been waiting for it to hit MU but I may need to pick up some issues closer to the release of this upcoming mini so I'm caught up when it drops.

That hair !

I still never understood the appeal of the tron lines. Also that bad haircut she had in Black Panther's Quest...

This almost gives 'Medusa cosplaying as Nat' energy with that amount of hair

My Twitter

Reminds me of the animated Nat in AVENGERS:EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES

Last edited by Thirteen; 12-21-2023 at 03:19 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Reminds me of the animated Nat in AVENGERS:EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES

Vanessa Marshall was the best voice for Widow.