Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    lol seems 90s comics are totally predictable

Nat and Masque were constantly catfighting during that storyline, only verbally though, book never delivered the fisticuffs that it had teased. Nat only took it out on Clint in sparring haha.
    Lmao, I was joking hahaha. Oh well I'll take it over woman crying every 3 seconds in silver age stuff
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    And for a character whose Cold War / Russian background is consistently brought up, it seems like a stretch for Natasha not to have a default, characteristic Russian accent as opposed to, what... New Yorker? South Cali? Bland ScarJo?

What comic is this from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What comic is this from?
    It's a one-and-done short story from Marvel Comics Presents #135.

lol seems 90s comics are totally predictable

Nat and Masque were constantly catfighting during that storyline, only verbally though, book never delivered the fisticuffs that it had teased. Nat only took it out on Clint in sparring haha.
    Reminds me of when Masque implied Natasha was too fat to fit into her suit in the No Restraints Play run .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of when Masque implied Natasha was too fat to fit into her suit in the No Restraints Play run .
    That so crazy! Natasha is anything but fat. Maybe too muscular to fit into it, but certainly not too fat. ;o
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sooo good. Not to mention her disgust at being defeated with the help of working class equipment Soskas really got her right.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

That sounds either cringeworthy or funny depending on how much self awareness went into it.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    That sounds either cringeworthy or funny depending on how much self awareness went into it.
    It's pretty in-character for Madame Masque .

It's pretty in-character for Madame Masque .
    It certainly does add some much needed context to a Masque scene in a Kate Bishop solo a couple years ago.

My Twitter

It certainly does add some much needed context to a Masque scene in a Kate Bishop solo a couple years ago.
    What scene are you referring to?
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

What scene are you referring to?
    A smooch midfight initiated by Masque when guest-act hawkguy "persuades" her to help him with a plan to rescue Kate.
    No Natasha in it whatsoever so I didn't mean to bring it up in greater detail in her thread.

My Twitter

A smooch midfight initiated by Masque when guest-act hawkguy "persuades" her to help him with a plan to rescue Kate.
    No Natasha in it whatsoever so I didn't mean to bring it up in greater detail in her thread.
    This forum obviously needs a Giulietta Nefaria thread to discuss that further.

Black Widow x JLU (Comm) by GhostlessM

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Black Widow x JLU (Comm) by GhostlessM
    Those hips .

Astonishing Member

Natasha fans should check out this issue of Punisher.