Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Black Widow x JLU (Comm) by GhostlessM
    There used to be an insurance commercial with a comic version spy-lady in a dark black or purple cat-suit that reminded me of Natasha wearing something like this....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    There used to be an insurance commercial with a comic version spy-lady in a dark black or purple cat-suit that reminded me of Natasha wearing something like this....
    I remember those...

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I remember those...

Ah, thank you my friend! That is it.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

So Im wondering anything worthwhile with Natasha in it recently? I think there was this Murderworld stuff and I have seen her on the covers of the Caps book. Are they worth picking up and is there anything I might have missed?
    "This is me being reasonable"

I've checked in and very quickly checked out with both of these books you mentioned. I don't think there was anything else.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Ah unfortunate. Was hoping something good is coming up for Natasha. A revival of Nats solo book that Kelly Thompson would have liked to happen seems to be definitely of the table too with her saying she is done with Marvel for now.

Haven't read the Cap run but I did hear that Bucky is evil now. So Nat being on his side in this upcoming event seems pretty much out of character. Not that Marvel cared about that in the past.

large-7876331.jpg
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Haven't read the Cap run but I did hear that Bucky is evil now. So Nat being on his side in this upcoming event seems pretty much out of character. Not that Marvel cared about that in the past.

large-7876331.jpg
    Who is Nat going up against? Is it Nightshade?

large-7876331.jpg
    I haven't caught up but I assume Bucky is playing the long game and isn't actually evil.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Who is Nat going up against? Is it Nightshade?
    Misty Knight.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Misty Knight.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I haven't caught up but I assume Bucky is playing the long game and isn't actually evil.
    I mean that seems kinda obvious. Im sure there will be some twist in there that will explain everything. I don't plan on checking it out but if anyone does it would be cool if they would let others know if Nats role in it is cool. If it is, I might pick it up too.

large-7876331.jpg
    He is not evil, he has just decided that he will destroy the bad guys whatever the cost, ans Steve is afraid that he'll lose his soul by doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    He is not evil, he has just decided that he will destroy the bad guys whatever the cost, ans Steve is afraid that he'll lose his soul by doing it.
    Well in that case it all makes sense and why Nat is one his side. She already had a disagreement with Steve when it came to not killing the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well in that case it all makes sense and why Nat is one his side. She already had a disagreement with Steve when it came to not killing the bad guys.
    Or maybe not, as she's currently also in Punisher's book on a team with Cap that is trying to stop Frank from killing bad guys. Gotta love the consistency at Marvel.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.