Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,038 of 1038

Merry Christmas Tim Drake fans .

When I mean skipped I simply mean this. Yea Steph and Cass are often skipped. Which sucks but also Jason has been used 2010s a lot and so has Tim in Arkham games. We also have Jason first big animated in under the red hood. Tim would be in death in the family in a few scenes. Or YJ Justice we don't always see him. He was also in Batman ultimately but would also somewhat be replace with Damian. Cassie also in batwheel. I'm just saying. Steph hasn't gotten a big moment. I'm not saying Jason , Cass and Steph arme important it's just weird that Tim biggest moment is BTAS. You would think they would have used him more.

I just mean overall I felt like they would have used Tim more in some more than others given how much they used him in video games

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    When I mean skipped I simply mean this. Yea Steph and Cass are often skipped. Which sucks but also Jason has been used 2010s a lot and so has Tim in Arkham games. We also have Jason first big animated in under the red hood. Tim would be in death in the family in a few scenes. Or YJ Justice we don't always see him. He was also in Batman ultimately but would also somewhat be replace with Damian. Cassie also in batwheel. I'm just saying. Steph hasn't gotten a big moment. I'm not saying Jason , Cass and Steph arme important it's just weird that Tim biggest moment is BTAS. You would think they would have used him more.

I just mean overall I felt like they would have used Tim more in some more than others given how much they used him in video games
    And Tim in BTAS is really more Jason renamed to Tim because the higher-ups wouldn't let them use Jason.