Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    I’m just calling a spade a spade. And guess what? I’d say it to her face if I ever met her, and there’s not a damn thing she could do about it. Free speech, remember?
    And the issues with that woman go beyond her writing and are indeed very personal.
    In fact, free speech doesn't allow you to insult people just because you dislike that person. You know, bullying wouldn't be bad if you could insult whoever you wanted.

Also, I really dislike when people say "I’m just calling a spade a spade" when they just want to insult people. There are non-swearing words to convey what they want to say, but they choose to use the swear words.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-15-2023 at 03:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    In fact, free speech doesn't allow you to insult people just because you dislike that person. You know, bullying wouldn't be bad if you could insult whoever you wanted.
    Insulting someone and bullying someone are two different things.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

There are far better ways to criticize someone's work without resorting to slurs and foul language. Using foul language and personal insults deafens everyone to your cause. Including people who may agree with you but would never side with you because you lower yourself with insults. I have no love for her work, but you overstepped your bounds with that above insult.

Not with that kind of language there isn't. Aren't there rule against those kinds of posts, anyways?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Not with that kind of language there isn't. Aren't there rule against those kinds of posts, anyways?
    It's more towards each other than real life public figures but a mod could make a ruling in it.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It's more towards each other than real life public figures but a mod could make a ruling in it.
    I see.

10char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Default Comic References For My Gotham Knights Video

Hello again guys, I have some more questions for you if that's ok.

When did Tim find out that Barbara was Batgirl?.

What's Tim relationship with his father like in the comics?. In Gotham Knights, it's mentioned that his father doesn't care that he's gone half the time.

And what are some of the best pre-Gotham Knights, Titans and Young Justice stories that featured Tim as Robin?. I'm hoping for story recommendations that include Connor, Cassie, and Wally, who all send Tim emails in Gotham Knights.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

From reading the Zero Hour tie-in, I always thought Tim knew Barbara Gordon was Batgirl/Oracle.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelARPGFan View Post
    Hello again guys, I have some more questions for you if that's ok.

When did Tim find out that Barbara was Batgirl?.

What's Tim relationship with his father like in the comics?. In Gotham Knights, it's mentioned that his father doesn't care that he's gone half the time.

And what are some of the best pre-Gotham Knights, Titans and Young Justice stories that featured Tim as Robin?. I'm hoping for story recommendations that include Connor, Cassie, and Wally, who all send Tim emails in Gotham Knights.
    Tim likely learned once he became Robin after uncovering Bruce, Jason and Dick's identities through detective work; Babs doesn't have a public connection to Bruce like Jason and Dick did, nor was the attack on her by the Joker while she was in her vigilante ID like Jason was. Once Tim was integrated into the family, he was likely briefed on Oracle and her history.

Tim and his dad had a mildly complicated relationship; Tim wasn't neglected or abused or anything like that, but he had working parents before the attack on their lives by Obeah Man that killed his mother. His father spent a lot of time recuperating while Tim started off as Robin, then for about a hundred issues of Tim's solo, he had to keep his dad in the dark about it. when his dad found out, he initially made him give up being Robin, only to allow Tim to take back up the mantle after Stephanie Brown was "murdered"... just in time for his father to find a mutual kill in Captain Boomerang.

As for the best stories that feature Tim + his friends, you want Young Justice Volume 1, written by Peter David, and maybe Teen Titans by Geoff Johns - with the caveat that the Johns written Titans is trying to "fix" some of the characters, so your mileage may vary on whether it concepts are good, even if the execution is generally excellent.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I guess someone did as it looks like KyleWayne is now banned.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh no.

Anyway, does Tim have any kind of role in the current event? Just curious. Geoff Johns has seeminly avoided it with his own arc for Stargirl.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Oh no.

Anyway, does Tim have any kind of role in the current event? Just curious. Geoff Johns has seeminly avoided it with his own arc for Stargirl.
    What current event? Lazarus Planet? Doesn't seem so. He does have his own book and appears in Batman though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So far Tim has only appeared right now in titans and one animated Batman movie. Two if you include the death in the family choice

810BB2CF-E558-4852-AA9F-3C62D84F42CE.jpg

I think it's called Batman Batman ultimate

Some people want Tim to be in Reeve's Batman
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-21-2023 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So far Tim has only appeared right now in titans and one animated Batman movie. Two if you include the death in the family choice

810BB2CF-E558-4852-AA9F-3C62D84F42CE.jpg

I think it's called Batman Batman ultimate

Some people want Tim to be in Reeve's Batman
    Batman Unlimited .