Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Perhaps if Jason gained anything from this, its not as if today he's some super Bat-magic ninja sword wielding hero. If that was the case then maybe, but the all caste is more or less forgotten relic of that which no writer gets close to due disgusting choices made above.

Unfortunately DC has immortalized Damian sad conception in a film watched by million so that one can never go away. But at least the product is somthing beloved and so valued that DC/Gunn has big plans for it now.
    The animated movie put it out there but the comics retconned that aspect.

It is also worth pointing out that in the comics the sex act has never been shown/implied as anything but consensual. The conception is where the problem of rape arises. Talia put something in their drink to ensure conception.

I'm not a fan of Talia sleeping with Bruce or Talia spiking Bruce's drink to guarantee pregnancy. I'm also not a fan of if we ignore it might go away. DC should address the Talia situation and retcon her ambiguous presentation as sex criminal/child molester.
    Last edited by Fergus; 03-06-2023 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So the Batman in question is Bruce in this series, after all those rumours about Thomas Wayne, that's underwhelming. Honestly the more information that comes out about this series the more I find my curiosity and excitement diminishes.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

A better look at the Batfamily photos from Gotham Knights

Top right picture; who are those two?

Extraordinary Member

I have seen that Jason had still a small appearance in this weeks issue of "The Joker - The Man Who Stopped Laughing", so his role in this series might still not be over.

Still not super sold on his GK design, but he looks so much better with that fringe in the photo where he's cooking. I actually like how he looks there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    My first instinct was Talia and Damian. Didn't play the game, so it might not make a lick of sense in that universe tho lol.
    Last edited by CorDaytona; 03-09-2023 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    From afar I thought it was either Bruce and Martha or Dick and Mary, but honestly now seeing it up close, it could even be Jason and Catherine or something. Jason seems to be the only one of the boys with brown hair as opposed to black hair, similar to the child in the picture.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The animated movie put it out there but the comics retconned that aspect.

It is also worth pointing out that in the comics the sex act has never been shown/implied as anything but consensual. The conception is where the problem of rape arises. Talia put something in their drink to ensure conception.

I'm not a fan of Talia sleeping with Bruce or Talia spiking Bruce's drink to guarantee pregnancy. I'm also not a fan of if we ignore it might go away. DC should address the Talia situation and retcon her ambiguous presentation as sex criminal/child molester.
    It’s only considering they don’t mind addressing it with Slade but it is still a horrible stain on her character

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    From afar I thought it was either Bruce and Martha or Dick and Mary, but honestly now seeing it up close, it could even be Jason and Catherine or something. Jason seems to be the only one of the boys with brown hair as opposed to black hair, similar to the child in the picture.
    Jason is supposed to have black hair though

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Jason is supposed to have black hair though
    It's dark for sure, and because it's so short it's hard to tell, but in the game it appears dark brown, especially in the light. Even in that image, (which only looks closer to black thanks to the high contrast) I can still see brown tones on some of the highlights.
    Last edited by RedBird; 03-10-2023 at 04:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Seems like the Boy with the Indian accent is this elseworlds version of Jason (even if he is likely going to die pretty soon if they follow the comic).

And I heard Cass seemed like a shadow of her former self for this movie. I'd make a joke about it being Jason in name only, but apparently not even his name is Jason Todd so what's the point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    And I heard Cass seemed like a shadow of her former self for this movie.
    After reading the comic today again (haven't seen the movie sofar) it looks based on the trailer to me like simply replaced Tim with Cass.

And non of the Robins have a particularly active role in the comic. So I wouldn't expect Cass to much Martial Arts stuff (which would also not really the style/tone of the comic).
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-12-2023 at 12:19 PM.

Wayne Family Adventures is getting a printed version in August with a 1st volume that covers the first 25 strips. Weirdly, the Vixen and Zatanna webtoons are getting the same treatment and are even praised as a big success in the press release but Outlaws is not even acknowledged.

https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/03/15/d...rint-fall-2023