Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Assuming their timeline is accurate, Beast Planet should happen after Gotham War

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Maybe he dies and they use Vadals stone to bring him back.
    Maybe, with how the story has been set up, there is ample opportunity for Jason to be revived for sure.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Maybe, with how the story has been set up, there is ample opportunity for Jason to be revived for sure.
    On the other hand, the Bateditorial has sofar for the most part ignored the connection between Jason the Lazarus Pits and other supernatural stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, we know he's turning into a werewolf for Beast Planet
    I'm so noooot looking forward to the time that event happens. Looking for a simple and clean, not weirdly kinky, ridiculous fic when that stuff hits is going to be an absolute challenge.

On the other hand, the Bateditorial has sofar for the most part ignored the connection between Jason the Lazarus Pits and other supernatural stuff.
    Yep. Which is mainly why I've remained pretty cynical about the idea of things turning out fine and dandy for Jason by the end of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm so noooot looking forward to the time that event happens. Looking for a simple and clean, not weirdly kinky, ridiculous fic when that stuff hits is going to be an absolute challenge.
    lol I didn't even think of that, I just hope to see some cool werewolf art at least.

I mean, Bleeding cool has some panels from Catwoman where the whole thing with Jason is being taken as a minor inconvenience or a joke

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    lol I didn't even think of that, I just hope to see some cool werewolf art at least.
    That could be an actual nice side-effect, indeed.

Catwoman is out and whatever Bruce did to Jason is treated less as "he got mind raped" and more as a "he injected him with "backup Nightwing vaccine" Even Jason seems more annoyed by the whole thing than angry or disappointed at Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Catwoman is out and whatever Bruce did to Jason is treated less as "he got mind raped" and more as a "he injected him with "backup Nightwing vaccine" Even Jason seems more annoyed by the whole thing than angry or disappointed at Bruce.
    We're sooo far from a fine society if some writers see it that way and not as the actual mess that it should be in real life...
    I've yet to read it but...

And such a good chance to start a new story arc with lots of good potential.

That's sad. I've always loved a good mystery, and both the All-Caste & the All-Blades had so much potential (IMHO):

Incredible Member

Just what is Backup Nightwing Vaccine anyway ? lol
    I happen to like Nightwing :-)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]That's sad. I've always loved a good mystery, and both the All-Caste & the All-Blades had so much potential (IMHO):
    I think Lobdell came in general up with some pretty cool villains that never really lived up their potential.

Extraordinary Member

I have not had time to read it, but Jason is hanging out with Dick in the Back Up Story (the 2nd part of 3) in the current issue of Nightwing.
    Story looks a bit goofy.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I think Lobdell came in general up with some pretty cool villains that never really lived up their potential.
    Agreed. There's definitely some great concepts that are just waiting for another writing to expand on.