Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But when he is teamed up with Dick or characters of his generation there is never really given any indication about how big the age gap between them.

If we go by the pre flashpoint time line Jason was iirc 3 years younger than Beast Boy, who was him self about 4 years younger than the rest of the Titans, and few month younger than Cassandra Cain.
    That seems to fit actually, despite how it ages Bruce, Dick definitely seems to be portrayed as being in his late 20's so seven years younger than that is early 20's. It only seems like an issue because, like Tim, Beastboy often gets depicted as more of an adolescent than he should be though in Dark Crisis and the latest issues of Nightwing Gar does actually look mid-20's for once but that's not the case most of the time.
    Last edited by thwhtGuardian; 03-26-2023 at 08:58 AM.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Seems to me DCs refusal to push Tim (and his gen) out of their teens is more of the issue here.

Also, is this what people are referring to with 'Jason is portrayed as closer to Dicks age rather than Tims....."? It's just in reference to characters and generations that Jason interacts with? Well I suppose then yes technically he is 'portrayed' as closer to Dicks generation more so than Tims, if we're basing it on who he mostly interacts with, but that's also the only logical route to go.

Jason is and has been an adult for a while now, and adults interacting and engaging with other adults regardless of any actual age difference is commonplace. The alternative here is if Jason was being 'portrayed' as closer to forever young Tims group, he would either be stuck as a forever youth as well, or you would have an early twenties man hanging out with what are essentially a bunch of high schoolers. Like I said, I think DC not budging on Tims gen has created more of this issue, if they had been allowed to age and exit their teens, (as they should have by now) perhaps then there wouldn't be as much figurative distance between Jason and the last gen.

While it doesn't necessarily affect his age, Jason does have past history with Donna and the other New Teen Titans from his own time as Robin, brief as it was. So, there is some history there at least.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And the sudden jump from the space station to a cabin.

Though, it does seem this is actually touching upon Artemis' past, whereas the Rebirth series never actually got to that reveal for Jason.
    So much for that.

The webtoon clearly is just spinning its wheels now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, more renders of GK's Jason showed up

I'm guessing all this material showing up on the artists' online portfolios means there will be no more DLC for it.
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 04-06-2023 at 02:05 PM.

Yeah, I don't get the point of him deleting the file and delaying the inevitable when what Artemis did comes out in the open.

But man, this comic is going so hardcore with the ship.

Speaking of webtoons, Jason along with Dick, Kate and Bruce are featured in the latest BWFA episode 77. Jasons apartment also makes a surprising return in this funny little story.

Well, the Outlaws chapter of WFA was essentially a stealth advertisement for Outlaws. Meh

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, the Outlaws chapter of WFA was essentially a stealth advertisement for Outlaws. Meh
    Kind of wondering if the other Outlaws informed Alfred about their visit...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, I enjoyed it.

Finally, a glimpse of Martinbrough's mini

Thanks for your patience. Here's a tease to show that we've been working hard on this. Almost there! #proofoflife #RedHood #TheHill
    Hopefully this means is getting solicited soon.

Also, the Outlaws webtoon is taking a detour focused on Artemis so I'm gonna dip until it ends because I don't really care about her.

I wonder who's doing the art for the Martinbrough mini.

Seems like it'll be set in The Hill once more.

Has anyone seen that there's an Under the Red Hood Hardcover deluxe edition coming out in September.

I don't know what took so long, but finally there's a proper hard cover version, also the page count had drastically increased from 384 to 544, perhaps Lost Days is being added into the collection.

Very curious, here's hoping it includes actual new material as well.

Yeah! It would be Awesome if they could include tales from before UTRH

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-06-2023 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Concepts for Jason's Gilded City Outlaw outfit