Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    As far as I know, It's an average to meh game anyways. Apparently, first hours are pretty Ok, but it becomes repetitive and stale too soon. Many of the gamers that I know have played it had left it halfway.
    I finished everything you had to do in the game. I played up to 60 hours. It's average game. To a point that it has my favorite character as a main character and I don't have desire to go back and revisit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    While I couldn't play it, I have watched videos of it on youtube, mainly cutscenes. And knowing what I do, it feels like this is more of a Jason game then the others.
    This is your bias talking.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I finished everything you had to do in the game. I played up to 60 hours. It's average game. To a point that it has my favorite character as a main character and I don't have desire to go back and revisit.

This is your bias talking.
    *Looks at own avatar, posts about Jason, posts about fanfics about Jason*
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

spoilers:
    What I meant was the Lazarus talk at the end between Jason and Bruce. Jason knows all too well what its like to come back from that stuff.
    end of spoilers

Looks like Martinbrough has finished the scripts for his Red Hood mini series.

And again with the black and red bat symbol and Red Hood symbol. I wonder what that's about.

https://twitter.com/smartinbrough/st...91741491286046

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

That time Jason killed a Nazi

Good times

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Looks like Martinbrough has finished the scripts for his Red Hood mini series.

And again with the black and red bat symbol and Red Hood symbol. I wonder what that's about.

https://twitter.com/smartinbrough/st...91741491286046

I guess we're still a good while away, unless the artists started working on the first issue sometime ago. Maybe late 2023? :/

Glad to see it's still happening, regardless. It seems it'll indeed still be a mini, but I'll take anything that has the potential of being good and, hopefully, moving the character forward.

The Bat symbol is very intriguing, yeah. As others said in the past, it kinda makes you think of Thomas' Batman.
    Last edited by CorDaytona; 01-13-2023 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    The Bat symbol is very intriguing, yeah. As others said in the past, it kinda makes you think of Thomas' Batman.
    Yeah! Can't argue with those results...

The latest free Webtoon episode 25 for Red Hood Outlaw dropped, and this one has some kinda neat Robin Jason content. (Bruce is kind of an ass, and the robin costume inconsistency is annoying) but I still liked the episode. It's nice to see a bit of that class struggle, and Jason's anger being presented as fuelled by a righteous passion, rather than just an exaggerated excuse for his demise.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jason calling Bruce out on being impulsive is really ironic since the whole reason the Outlaws are taking over the League is because of Jason's impulsiveness. The chapter is nice although very heavy-handed both on the class topic and the meta reference to the poll, the flashback is also kind of disconnected from both the previous chapter and ending of this one, to not mention that Jason is being a dumbass by trying to take down the freaking president of the US just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Jason calling Bruce out on being impulsive is really ironic since the whole reason the Outlaws are taking over the League is because of Jason's impulsiveness. The chapter is nice although very heavy-handed both on the class topic and the meta reference to the poll, the flashback is also kind of disconnected from both the previous chapter and ending of this one, to not mention that Jason is being a dumbass by trying to take down the freaking president of the US just because.
    Well, the President did target Bizz. You know, a member of Jason's family. And him being Lex Luthor? Just adds to it.

Luthor didn't target Bizzarro specifically, he just used the Outlaws' reputation to question why they are covering for the League as part of his re-election campaign. And you have to admit that it is a valid question especially since there are more heroes around that could be helping them. And taking that as an excuse to try and take down the current president is just playing right into Luthor's hands.

Luthor didn't target Bizzarro specifically, he just used the Outlaws' reputation to question why they are covering for the League as part of his re-election campaign. And you have to admit that it is a valid question especially since there are more heroes around that could be helping them. And taking that as an excuse to try and take down the current president is just playing right into Luthor's hands.
    Aw, come on. You know the Outla-Justice League tends to play things by ear anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Aw, come on. You know the Outla-Justice League tends to play things by ear anyway.
    Sure, but that doesn't mean that Luthor is presenting a valid argument.

Anyways, as usual, Jason is only on the cover of Nightwing 100 despite Taylor's claims that he would show in the story. That said, I wish whenever Jason gets a milestone issue next they copy what they did with Nightwing and have a bunch of pages/pinups of Jason on his different costumes through the years.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that Luthor is presenting a valid argument.

Anyways, as usual, Jason is only on the cover of Nightwing 100 despite Taylor's claims that he would show in the story. That said, I wish whenever Jason gets a milestone issue next they copy what they did with Nightwing and have a bunch of pages/pinups of Jason on his different costumes through the years.
    Including the Mortal Kombat suit?

Only if the RH/Arsenal one is included too

If Rocafort is involved, then I'll be there for it (XD)