What??????

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What??????
    I never noticed it Apocalypse is cable and Scott’s ancestor

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    I never noticed it Apocalypse is cable and Scott’s ancestor
    APOCALYPSE is a Summers & it is Canon!
    Apocalypse is part of the summers family & any of his descendants he would father after mid-12th century BC would also be related to the summers family because of the T.O virus Also would be the same for Warren and his descendants 3852338B-4E21-4F34-9775-8C0476F0EFFA.jpg
    5138F031-390B-47A5-9F16-91A63E8BC8DF.jpg
    83C86EAA-EF9C-4382-AA0E-54756A0DABD8.jpg

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I don't believe I've seen Alex Ross' rendition of Apocalypse before... as pretty much everything Ross does, I find it beautiful:

https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...0c7xprWENLGjxQ

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I don't believe I've seen Alex Ross' rendition of Apocalypse before... as pretty much everything Ross does, I find it beautiful:

https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...0c7xprWENLGjxQ
    That's fantastic. Thanks for posting and it's good to "see" you, friend. Happy new year!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Apocalypse is the darkseid of x-men comics,while thanos is the darkseid for the avengers and guardians

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    That's fantastic. Thanks for posting and it's good to "see" you, friend. Happy new year!
    Happy new year and good to see you too, Jbenito!

Happy New Year to Apocalypse and all his horsemen (fans)! I really hope ol' Poccy returns to the 616 this year. Seems to me like he'd love to be on Arakko!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Amazing Member

Does anyone know if there have been any hints he is returning to the X-Men books after X of Swords? That's pretty much where I took a break, but I am about to start picking up the storylines again. I know he hasn't been back yet though. I hope he returns in a major way. It's been interesting how he's interacted in the storylines for Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight85 View Post
    Does anyone know if there have been any hints he is returning to the X-Men books after X of Swords? That's pretty much where I took a break, but I am about to start picking up the storylines again. I know he hasn't been back yet though. I hope he returns in a major way. It's been interesting how he's interacted in the storylines for Krakoa.
    It's been heavily implied that he's returning this year. Al Ewing writer of X-Men Red said Genesis will be returning so it's likely Big A will be with her. Since you've been away, Destiny is back and she had a vision of possible futures, some of which we've been seeing come to fruition or getting glimpses of. In last week's Marauder's, Cassandra Nova said "supernova" and "Cassandra Supernova" was the name of one of the possible events Destiny saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    As we can see, the Reign of Apocalypse would be next which could coincide with his return. X-Men Red is where the story of the Arakkii is mostly taking place so he'd of course be interested in what's going on there. Also, we learned in Knights of X (formerly Excalibur), that Apocalypse orchestrated and installed Mercator taking over one of the realms of Otherworld and he tasked Mercator with guarding the Siege Perilous.

As of the conclusion of Knights, Otherworld is now controlled by mutants (Betsy and Rachel), and the Siege is serving as a direct gate between Krakoa and Mercator. I would assume that would very much be to A's liking and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to step back into that arena as well.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Heh, did we ever find out what Apocalypse needed to cut open Morgan Le Fay for?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It's been heavily implied that he's returning this year. Al Ewing writer of X-Men Red said Genesis will be returning so it's likely Big A will be with her. Since you've been away, Destiny is back and she had a vision of possible futures, some of which we've been seeing come to fruition or getting glimpses of. In last week's Marauder's, Cassandra Nova said "supernova" and "Cassandra Supernova" was the name of one of the possible events Destiny saw.

As we can see, the Reign of Apocalypse would be next which could coincide with his return. X-Men Red is where the story of the Arakkii is mostly taking place so he'd of course be interested in what's going on there. Also, we learned in Knights of X (formerly Excalibur), that Apocalypse orchestrated and installed Mercator taking over one of the realms of Otherworld and he tasked Mercator with guarding the Siege Perilous.

As of the conclusion of Knights, Otherworld is now controlled by mutants (Betsy and Rachel), and the Siege is serving as a direct gate between Krakoa and Mercator. I would assume that would very much be to A's liking and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to step back into that arena as well.

Very happy to hear this. I hope he comes back and is still playin a non villainous role or at the least, something not so black and white. We all knew Sinister would turn coat, but it's interesting to see how Apocalypse has fit into the picture so far. Very happy to hear this news.

Has there ever been an explanation for why Apocalypse, an Egyptian, has a big A on his belt for "Apocalypse," a Greek word?

His creator, Louise Simonson's reveal in the sadly non-continuity series, X-Factor Forever, connecting his origin to Atlantis instead makes more sense for explaining this, but...

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    Has there ever been an explanation for why Apocalypse, an Egyptian, has a big A on his belt for "Apocalypse," a Greek word?

His creator, Louise Simonson's reveal in the sadly non-continuity series, X-Factor Forever, connecting his origin to Atlantis instead makes more sense for explaining this, but...
    It's been shown that Apoccy changes his costume regularly. also he speaks English, so he probably updated it with that in mind.