Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Eh Big Barda take the third spot. I feel like Vixen has a great chance to appeared there too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Eh Big Barda take the third spot. I feel like Vixen has a great chance to appeared there too
    So its Cass, Canary, Barta

Last two could be Huntress and Babs. Though they seem a wee bit to underpowered for what Kelly is hinting at.

And Harley is taking one spot, probably Red Canary taking the other. Oh well, guess we keep waiting. Maybe she’ll be on the reformed JL?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I would LOVE to see Zatanna and Vixen fill the last two spots, but I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen now.
    Sadly, one of the red hearts left WILL be Harley, while I’m hoping the other one is Katana!

I hope Zee gets a writer who takes her seriously. I hate writers who wanna turn her into a funny silly girly girl.

Her web comic will end next week. I liked it but I want something more mature.

Something like JLD but with only her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    I hope Zee gets a writer who takes her seriously. I hate writers who wanna turn her into a funny silly girly girl.

Her web comic will end next week. I liked it but I want something more mature.

Something like JLD but with only her.
    Just build up her rogues more like Dini did and give her more of a supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Just build up her rogues more like Dini did and give her more of a supporting cast.
    It's hard to come up with stories for Zatanna because of her powers. There's no enemy she can't take down easily unless her powers aren't working properly.

I think the best way to write her is to explore her powers more thoroughly. The mindwipe storyline though terribly executed was a unique idea. They could have written 2 dozen issues about Zatanna dealing with good and bad of such a power.

I have a few ideas that would be great for Zatanna. Most of them are related to the curses and wishes granted by gods. Like the magic on Thor's hammer makes it so that it can only be lifted by those worthy or the magic that makes the juggernaut unstoppable or the magic that made the norse god Baldur unkillable.

I want writers to play with that kind of magic when writing Zatanna. Magic that is enforced by a powerful incantation but it has certain rules to it that can be exploited.

OR
    You can just explore how the world would change if Zatanna just started teaching Magic to everyone in the world. Add a dumb disposable villain to keep it a superhero comic but focus more on the effect of magic in the modern world.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 06-08-2023 at 12:18 PM.

Preview of her Knight Terrors tie-in:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I like the art .

The villains design are nice. I gotta love Zee gritty expression at middle panel. I hope we got more battles with Zee goes all out and showing her sheer gritty determination

https://twitter.com/dennisculver/sta...487sLx_4UoiJsQ
    Spread the word! If people show up for Zatanna then she'll show up more!
    Hope the sales for this are solid, enough for a mini at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://twitter.com/dennisculver/sta...487sLx_4UoiJsQ

Hope the sales for this are solid, enough for a mini at least.
    Dang it, now I have to buy it .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Preview of her Knight Terrors tie-in:
    Where did you find these pages?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Where did you find these pages?
    Culver’s Twitter.

These previews don't look good. Is Zatanna just gonna stand there with her hands up all the time? I guess that's why she summoned Robotman to fight for her.

I hate when magic is portrayed as this flashy light show with pentagrams in the air. Give me something physical please. Let's see some zombies getting hacked and slashed. Break some of those book racks and use their spliters to impale these monsters or stab them with those dragon bones. Make it gruesome and graphic please.

The villains design are nice. I gotta love Zee gritty expression at middle panel. I hope we got more battles with Zee goes all out and showing her sheer gritty determination

Are the panels in this page reversed ?They are bowing to thier queen. Then there's Zatanna. Then they are looking back over their shoulders. Then there is the queen.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 06-11-2023 at 01:15 PM.