Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What are your favorite Zatanna spells?

Elemental magic
    I love elemental magic with environmental or situation awareness, like on your pic blowing water containers then blast it with electric strike.

Another combo I like is blowing wind after a fire strike to embiggen the flame area of effect. Perhaps could be a combo with Etrigan xd

I like that Zee love using fires a lot in game or in Young Justice, I think it's fit with her fiery spirit. For a long series I would like to see Zee developing blue flame as her special traits. I think I read some science articles that blue flame is hotter than red flame xd

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    I love elemental magic with environmental or situation awareness, like on your pic blowing water containers then blast it with electric strike.

Another combo I like is blowing wind after a fire strike to embiggen the flame area of effect. Perhaps could be a combo with Etrigan xd

I like that Zee love using fires a lot in game or in Young Justice, I think it's fit with her fiery spirit. For a long series I would like to see Zee developing blue flame as her special traits. I think I read some science articles that blue flame is hotter than red flame xd
    Same, I love it when Zatanna uses the enviroment in her fights. Ome of my favorite moments of this is on her solo when her regular spells aren't working against the hellfire demons so she has a priest bless a pool to blast them with a ton of holy water.

Blue or purple fire would fit her a lot imo

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Same, I love it when Zatanna uses the enviroment in her fights. Ome of my favorite moments of this is on her solo when her regular spells aren't working against the hellfire demons so she has a priest bless a pool to blast them with a ton of holy water.

Blue or purple fire would fit her a lot imo
    never thought about purple fire, It's could be great and make her feel stand out more. I remember lot of Naruto fans gushing over Uchiha Amaterasu black fire xd.

Ouh I also forgot to add that I hope Zatanna could use more her illusion tricks or traps. I wonder if Ram V intended to do that as he keep calling Zatanna as an illusionist.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She’s in the backup and it’s pretty funny.

It's funny to see this m-preg joker exploded on Internet. I'm just glad Zatanna name is quite clear from this internet social war lol

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Attachment 128003
    It would be funny if he becomes a recurring character.
    Ouh I can see duo Joker asking Zee for child support payment that Zee decline

My favorite spells are her elemental spells:

JLA 198-06.jpg

JLA 236-01.jpg

JLA 238-04.jpg

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Let's hope Zee gets a movie in the Gunn Verse. May the movie be so successful that it spawns multiple sequels.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-06-2023 at 06:36 PM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post

Ouh I also forgot to add that I hope Zatanna could use more her illusion tricks or traps. I wonder if Ram V intended to do that as he keep calling Zatanna as an illusionist.

That's exactly what I was thinking. To be fair things about Zee haven't been established properly by any writer. The new writers pick up things from the previous ones without thinking about it. Recently Chip Zdarsky wrote a scene where Batman is surprised to learn that magic is real. I thought - Aren't there already things that defy real world rules in the DC universe. Why is this a surprise? Almost half of Batman's rogue gallery say they are science based when they're actually magic dressed with a lot of techno-babble.

Or Maybe Zee just uses magic instead of science to cast holograms in her shows.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-06-2023 at 09:44 PM.

No idea where this is from but it made me laugh

Zatanna should interact more with the wider superhero community
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Well, she is in Lazarus Planet!

That's from Final Night. The sun is dying and she, Fire and Firestorm are trying to help out these people stuck in the cold as well as trying to bring some joy to them.

Pre Nu52 she was the person everyone went to for magic problems. She still fulfills that role but writers also use Constantine for that now as well.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    That's from Final Night. The sun is dying and she, Fire and Firestorm are trying to help out these people stuck in the cold as well as trying to bring some joy to them.

Pre Nu52 she was the person everyone went to for magic problems. She still fulfills that role but writers also use Constantine for that now as well.
    There's also Dr. Fate...sometimes .

Sigh, I wish she could sell, and we could get another series. Hardly any of my favourites sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post

Sigh, I wish she could sell, and we could get another series. Hardly any of my favourites sell.
    Oh please. Give her a good artist and a writer who takes magic seriously and she'd sell like hot cakes.

Paul Dini wasted Zee in his 2010 run and now people think that's the highest this character can reach. Tynion's JLD had a much better depiction of Zee although he was limited by writing for a team with Diana at the centre. He'd write an excellent Zee solo.

Incredible Member

How was that Webtoon doing?