Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Ouh I should finishing my read on that book. Love to know Zee embracing her Magician root xd
    Yeah, it's basically a YA book about Zee rejecting magic or being a performer but slowly embracing it as she learns about her heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it's basically a YA book about Zee rejecting magic or being a performer but slowly embracing it as she learns about her heritage.
    I remember Jacqueline de Leon, the artist did an art challenge and we got a lot of good fans art

by Mius_mius

by Mo_Lyn07

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    I remember Jacqueline de Leon, the artist did an art challenge and we got a lot of good fans art

by Mius_mius

by Mo_Lyn07
    These look great! Kind of makes me want to see her draw Zee more.

There's a point in the book where we get a flash of Zatanna's future where they show her in her full iconic look and the top matches that perfectly.

That great to know, I'm still reading the first chapter with Zee on acting audition. I do wonder if she or the writers taking cue from DC SHG Zee xd

Another canceled JLD project. This time by the Director of M3GAN.

"...It was just a tough time for DC...I was told that they don't want to spend money on another new movie with a bunch of characters no one's heard of, and I understand that. It was a shame.

But I really was just halfway through the script writing process with that one. So Deadman, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Zatanna. I felt like Zatanna was actually the main character, and there was a lot of the conversations and jostling I had with the guys, because they were like, "Constantine's the main character." I was like, "No, Constantine's kind of the coolest character. But Zatanna is really the main character." Because she's discovering her magical powers for the first time. But it was fun, man. The characters all went to hell to get Zatanna's dad.

I would love to sit down with James Gunn and talk about it, for sure."

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

"...It was just a tough time for DC...I was told that they don't want to spend money on another new movie with a bunch of characters no one's heard of, and I understand that. It was a shame.

But I really was just halfway through the script writing process with that one. So Deadman, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Zatanna. I felt like Zatanna was actually the main character, and there was a lot of the conversations and jostling I had with the guys, because they were like, "Constantine's the main character." I was like, "No, Constantine's kind of the coolest character. But Zatanna is really the main character." Because she's discovering her magical powers for the first time. But it was fun, man. The characters all went to hell to get Zatanna's dad.

Looks like he is a good man, love the spirit. But I gotta admit DC policy is really bad for Zatanna, I don't understand they passion to hijacking their own characters especially when DC is considered have better female characters rooster

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Damn!, I really love the earrings. The hair curls is cool too

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

Even corporately they try to push Constantine more. But I respect this guy for sticking with Zee.
    Zee always slays:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

She's got Death's ankh going for her here...

Aww man, I hope we got stories when Zatanna meet Death. Zatanna wouldn't be foreign with death concept especially with her repeated experience on Giovanni death. Also with Zee achievement on restoring the multiverses from eternal sleep at the end of N52.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I wish her she used her hat in her spells more often. let her shoot bunny rockets out of it or something

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I wish her she used her hat in her spells more often. let her shoot bunny rockets out of it or something
    You got Your wish

https://i.postimg.cc/KzNTZ01D/Zee-Za...unny-laser.gif

I hope we get a revamped story about Zee's orign. Zatanna's search is good but it's mostly other heroes doing the work while Zee sits in the background. Probably because for her origin she didn't get her own book. She had to appear in other hero's books and act as a damsel. Hell even the defeat of Allura didn't come by her hands. Allura was defeated by her own non evil version.