Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Yara was on the cover of yesterday issue of Lazarus Planet, but nowhere to be found in the actual book.

This book already have two strikes for me when it comes to covers. The first one with Electric Jon on the cover and he didn't use the powers on the book and now this. I'm going to be pissed if the next one has Nightwing on the cover just for him to be a non factor in the book.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

At least she will definitely be in revenge of the gods
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yara was on the cover of yesterday issue of Lazarus Planet, but nowhere to be found in the actual book.

This book already have two strikes for me when it comes to covers. The first one with Electric Jon on the cover and he didn't use the powers on the book and now this. I'm going to be pissed if the next one has Nightwing on the cover just for him to be a non factor in the book.
    Yes, it is weird that they use Yara when she does not appear even in a single panel, and even more so when Diana is the protagonist of the story.
    At least for the next issue they replaced Harley on the cover with Beast Boy, although the name of Dr. Quinzel does appear on the requested one.
    Well you know what they say never trust on a comic cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Yes, it is weird that they use Yara when she does not appear even in a single panel, and even more so when Diana is the protagonist of the story.
    At least for the next issue they replaced Harley on the cover with Beast Boy, although the name of Dr. Quinzel does appear on the requested one.
    Well you know what they say never trust on a comic cover.
    They should've at least included Yara among the Amazon reinforcements in that Wonder Woman story.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I know. The only reason I bought this issue was to get more Yara!! That sucked

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

She's also in Lazarus Planet Omega, she's with Jon and Jo and some of the Justice League showing up to save Damian.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/02/17/dc...lanet-omega-1/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    She's also in Lazarus Planet Omega, she's with Jon and Jo and some of the Justice League showing up to save Damian.

I'm picking that up next week so cool.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-17-2023 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

The flash there is Wally right? So its Wally, Jo and Yara... All I need is Dick and Karen and I'll have my new Big 5!!!

Man Yara needs a new solo book

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Man Yara needs a new solo book
    She’s in the Dawn of DC group shot:

Maybe it’s a tease there’s something coming? We can always hope.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She’s in the Dawn of DC group shot:

Maybe it’s a tease there’s something coming? We can always hope.
    I don't think she would get another solo but Yara joining a team would be likely.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I don't think she would get another solo but Yara joining a team would be likely.
    I was hoping she would just the Titans. But what team?

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I was hoping she would just the Titans. But what team?
    There's Birds of Prey, Global Guardians, JSA or JSD.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-20-2023 at 07:44 AM.

Question. Does buy on comixology support the book as much as buy physical copies?