Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    That is one damn fine preview.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Who should be Yaras superhero bff?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Red Canary?

Hopefully power girl or supergirl!

This is a more complicated question than it should be because everyone is either older or younger than her. If they (finally) age Cassie up a few years, I'm for them being close. Donna should be close to her too; having older friends in your 20s is realistic.

I could see Anissa Pierce and Grace Choi being her friends if they made a comeback.

Or, Natasha Irons and Traci Thirteen, I think the five of them should interact, all close in age.

And how old is Jessica Cruz? Maybe that could work.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    This is a more complicated question than it should be because everyone is either older or younger than her. If they (finally) age Cassie up a few years, I'm for them being close. Donna should be close to her too; having older friends in your 20s is realistic.

I could see Anissa Pierce and Grace Choi being her friends if they made a comeback.

Or, Natasha Irons and Traci Thirteen, I think the five of them should interact, all close in age.

Jessica is in her mid 20s she's 23 I believe. But people don't have to be the exact same age to be friends. So anyone in there 20s should do just fine.

Red Canary suggestion was cool. If we going by Future State, her and Jon will be friends.

Would also be cool to see her and Jaime for that Latin America connection.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Man todays Wonder Woman felt like a lot of pent up anger from Yara’s Wondergirl series.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Man todays Wonder Woman felt like a lot of pent up anger from Yara’s Wondergirl series.
    No kidding:

Fantastic art this issue!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, this issue was so Yara heavy, I'd definitely say readers need to catch up with the now-finished Wonder Girl series first before reading it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Red Canary and Jessica Cruz are good suggestions.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Yeah I like Jessica Cruz in the BFF role, too. Feel like their personalities could play off each other well. Was hoping for some interaction between the two of them in Dark Crisis.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Incredible Member

Did they ever end up releasing the aborted final issue of her Wonder Girl series...or was the narrative rewritten so as to exclude the need that last issue?

I never heard how that all worked out....

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Did they ever end up releasing the aborted final issue of her Wonder Girl series...or was the narrative rewritten so as to exclude the need that last issue?

I never heard how that all worked out....
    They did later release an annual issue
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post

I agree. Yara is 21, I would think that Donna is at least 27. Probably wouldnt be close but be casual acquaintances.n