Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I was hoping she would just the Titans. But what team?
    Probably Justice League.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    She's also in Lazarus Planet Omega, she's with Jon and Jo and some of the Justice League showing up to save Damian.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/02/17/dc...lanet-omega-1/
    Ah, Federici… so good!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Variant Cover of Issue #800 of WW.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Pryce is up there with Jamal Campbell for me, I love his art. I assume he’s slow, but DC should give him an out of continuity mini to draw. Gorgeous Yara.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Pryce is up there with Jamal Campbell for me, I love his art. I assume he’s slow, but DC should give him an out of continuity mini to draw. Gorgeous Yara.
    Uhm, Pryce and Jamal Campbell are the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Uhm, Pryce and Jamal Campbell are the same person.
    D’oh, my bad. Didn’t realize that!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Lovely cover .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

DC really needs to find out what they want to call Yara. If they are just going to have her hate and put down the name Wonder Girl.....give her a new name!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    DC really needs to find out what they want to call Yara. If they are just going to have her hate and put down the name Wonder Girl.....give her a new name!
    I don't see much point in making her Wonder Woman now considering the current state of things for Jace Fox and Jon Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

I've been staring at this for 10 minutes fascinated and have so many questions, like is there a program to render the rope lines or were they drawn individually, why are so many the same size despite perspective, why the choice of a hard black line at the top of Diana's arm yet it's so limited everywhere else, how does that add to the energy and dynamism? It's just a really great picture from an artistic tutorial standpoint. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Yara's NEVER liked that name. When Diana gave her it in Trial of the Amazons, she complained saying she was 21 and therefore a woman, not a girl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yara's NEVER liked that name. When Diana gave her it in Trial of the Amazons, she complained saying she was 21 and therefore a woman, not a girl.
    Yeah I don’t think it’s DC doesn’t want to call her Wondergirl, more the joke is she is Wondergirl but does not appreciate being called that because she’s in her 20’s.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see much point in making her Wonder Woman now considering the current state of things for Jace Fox and Jon Kent.
    Than call her Mulher Maravilha, it's the portuguese name for Wonder Woman.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah I don’t think it’s DC doesn’t want to call her Wondergirl, more the joke is she is Wondergirl but does not appreciate being called that because she’s in her 20’s.
    In my experience women have an interesting dynamic with the world "girl."