Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Default "Justice, Like Lightning" / Thunderbolts Appreciation 2023

Everyone's favorite team of Marvel villains-turned-heroes (and sometimes, back again).

Yay! A new Thunderbolts thread! Happy New Year Thunderbolts! I still love the classic run and I hope one day Jolt will return. Last I saw of her she was like taken by ghost. And I still wish they were going to be in the upcoming movie. How I'd love to see live action Moonstone, Atlas, Songbird, Mach-1 and the gang!

Seriously bring back Jolt!

Hoping 2023 will be AWESOME for The T-Bolts

Happy New Year to the T-Bolts and their fans !

Happy New Year to Marvel's Most Wanted and their fans.

Peace

Happy New Year Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Yay! A new Thunderbolts thread! Happy New Year Thunderbolts! I still love the classic run and I hope one day Jolt will return. Last I saw of her she was like taken by ghost. And I still wish they were going to be in the upcoming movie. How I'd love to see live action Moonstone, Atlas, Songbird, Mach-1 and the gang!

They've missed opportunities to do that. Considering she's a teenager, maybe Zub could've used an issue of Champions to resolve that cliffhanger from the last issue of his then-recent Thunderbolts run (Ghost would've been the issue's villain)? His Thunderbolts finished during Secret Empire and he took over Champions a few months later after Avengers No Surrender. And of course while he's since written another Thunderbolts series, it had a completely different roster, so it wasn't resolved there either.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post

Yes! We need Jolt back! She was amazing!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Just finished the new series, and while most of the team came out pretty well in the end, power man failed to impress me in the least. And we still don’t know anything about gutsen glory. What was the point of him, anyway?

Amazing Member

So had this post pop up in my feeds this morning, so thought I would pass it along, as a fan of the character.

https://www.themarysue.com/marvel-wh...ter-explained/

Yeah, Power Man just faded into the background. Which is odd, as Zub had previously written him in Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Seth_Brower View Post
    So had this post pop up in my feeds this morning, so thought I would pass it along, as a fan of the character.

https://www.themarysue.com/marvel-wh...ter-explained/
    spoilers:
    Rumors of Songbird possibly being in Thunderbolts? That's the info I like to hear. I wonder what her MCU counterpart would be like. Would she still have her Screaming Mimi persona? It has to be part of her character and history...right? And who could be her "Mach-1" replacement?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Just finished the new series, and while most of the team came out pretty well in the end, power man failed to impress me in the least.
    You weren't impressed by his ugly bright yellow suit that he wore to work as Mayor of New York City?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Power Man just faded into the background. Which is odd, as Zub had previously written him in Champions.
    Were we reading the same book? Because he was wearing an ugly bright yellow suit. You couldn't miss him.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Ultimate Member

I *think* they're talking about the new Power Man, not Luke 'no longer goes by Power Man' Cage.

Although he *also* wears an ugly yellow suit...