Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    It's not fair to throw all those amazing what could have beens at me letting me know what an awesome story I missed out on. I might go cry in the corner now lol. What it also tells me though is that perhaps you should pitch that to Marvel again and create another awesome run on something with a fantastic character arc that will elevate the character to star status....yes? haha. (Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us though. It is appreciated.)
    My pleasure. And I'm too busy at present to take on new projects, but you never know what the future might bring.

Or at least, I never do.

kdb
    Visit www.busiek.com—for all your Busiek needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This one:

Her best look to this day, to be honest!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Hello again Thunderbolts thread! I was just thinking of potential villains who could be fun as future Thunderbolts members and one of them really stood out that to my knowledge hasn't been a Thunderbolt yet. She-Hulk's rival Titania! Now that she's semi-reformed I think she could make for a fun Thunderbolts member in the future. She was a member of the Masters of Evil so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Personally, I found it interesting. She didn't quite turn over a new leaf exactly, but a lot of memorable moments along the way...
    Where was this from!?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Where was this from!?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Is it in trade anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Is it in trade anywhere?
    It's about to come out in the Thunderbolt Omnibus vol. 03.

https://www.amazon.com/Thunderbolts-...s%2C321&sr=8-1

I'm anxiously witing for it.

Peace

Bad news classic Bolts fans, a new book has been announced, and none of the classic members are there. The roster is Revolution (formerly Winter Soldier), Destroyer (Sharon Carter), Black Widow, White Widow, U.S.Agent, Red Guardian, Shang-Chi, and Contessa Valentina Allegra De Fontaine. This very much sounds like MCU synergy.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=224425742
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bad news classic Bolts fans, a new book has been announced, and none of the classic members are there. The roster is Revolution (formerly Winter Soldier), Destroyer (Sharon Carter), Black Widow, White Widow, U.S.Agent, Red Guardian, Shang-Chi, and Contessa Valentina Allegra De Fontaine. This very much sounds like MCU synergy.
    How very movie synergy.

I dunno, this just feels like a weird collection/grouping of characters for a spy book. Like I like most of the characters involved, it just feels like a lot. Definitely not Thunderbolts.

Though I guess I'm happy to have Bucky and Natasha in a book together again.

The most synergistic synergy to ever synergize.

Yeah, I bet everyone there will be in the movie except Natasha, who's been killed off.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, I bet everyone there will be in the movie except Natasha, who's been killed off.
    Everyone except Shang-Chi and Sharon, but the former makes sense for all his espionage experience.

Extraordinary Member

They synergy aside...I do think this is a total spec ops @$$ kicker line up. I do keep holding out hope that they will make Red Guardian a super soldier and not just a highly trained athlete.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

How many different team concepts is this for the Thunderbolts? I'm pretty sure most fans just want the original line up back.

There are some characters I like in this group, but I don't know if I trust the writers. They were awful on Captain America and the Outer Circle plot was the worst of it... not worth exploring more. I'll probably skip this one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    How many different team concepts is this for the Thunderbolts? I'm pretty sure most fans just want the original line up back.

There are some characters I like in this group, but I don't know if I trust the writers. They were awful on Captain America and the Outer Circle plot was the worst of it... not worth exploring more. I'll probably skip this one.
    To a point. Teams need to grow and evolve. I would love to see the good ones (Songbird, Atlas, Mach ?)...but Moonstone has only ever been there to try to save her own butt...so maybe a Thunderbolts that is a 2nd chance for some villains who do want to redeem themselves led by some success stories.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?