Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    Trying to kill Logan?
    Well, hard to hold grudges about that, like half the planet has either done that or wanted to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well, hard to hold grudges about that, like half the planet has either done that or wanted to do that.
    Not everyone immediately partnered up with Sabretooth the second they caught whiff he was alive again in Hunt for Wolverine to put him back in the grave though. She was obsessed with killing him quite consistently throughout Jubilee's time with the X-Men until relatively recent.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Not everyone immediately partnered up with Sabretooth the second they caught whiff he was alive again in Hunt for Wolverine to put him back in the grave though. She was obsessed with killing him quite consistently throughout Jubilee's time with the X-Men until relatively recent.
    I meant before then.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I mean she was working alongside Apocalypse in Excalibur. Trying to kill Wolverine just doesnt seem like that big a deal. I thought maybe Lady Deathstrike did something to Shogo in the all female run

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean she was working alongside Apocalypse in Excalibur. Trying to kill Wolverine just doesnt seem like that big a deal. I thought maybe Lady Deathstrike did something to Shogo in the all female run
    True. And Jubilee does seem to lean towards being pretty chill more often than not.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

I'm wondering if maybe there is some history between Lady Deathstrike and Aunt Hope, with them both being cyborgs. Of all the dangling plotlines, this seems to be a curious one.

Yuriko ain't just reuniting Jubilee and Hope out of the goodness of her heart. (She's not acting out of bitterness either, clearly... She could have sniped Jubilee WAAAAAY back after Jubilee helped Wolverine escape.)

No chance the guy Jubilee was dating from that mini shows up is there? He hasn't been seen since, has he?
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.