Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

That looks so cool, I have to get one.

This doesn't seem like a plan to me, I think Zdarsky will focus on DC.
    Too bad, I love your Daredevil and Elektra. I feel like I'm missing everything I've loved about Marvel over the last few years, Daredevil, Black Cat, Spider Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    That looks so cool, I have to get one.
    It is a very good build they've really done a great job on her.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    free the elektra one!!!

The only thing I am getting from this run is that... Based on the prophecy, maybe Elektra doesn't die and Matt does. Based purely on the fact that Elektra has been paid absolute dust in terms of story since Devils Reign. If they kill her off, the writer has barely made a point of showing her off to make her be missed.

Also a variant by Salvador Larroca for DD #12.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 03-23-2023 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    The only thing I am getting from this run is that... Based on the prophecy, maybe Elektra doesn't die and Matt does. Based purely on the fact that Elektra has been paid absolute dust in terms of story since Devils Reign. If they kill her off, the writer has barely made a point of showing her off to make her be missed.

Also a variant by Salvador Larroca for DD #12.
    Agreed.

And that's a nice variant, I like the version of ultimate Elektra in the ult spiderman books

Well Daredevil #9 certainly had a big twist I didn't see coming!spoilers:
    Elektra and Matt have been played! They've done the Hand's bidding. And Stick and Foggy are both dead and had been replaced by the Hand!?!?
    end of spoilers I can see now that Zdarsky is coming to the end of his story and its looking like leaving the Daredevils in a really bad place.

That was an interesting wrinkle. Wondering how Zdarsky is going to wrap everything up in the next few issues

That was an interesting wrinkle. Wondering how Zdarsky is going to wrap everything up in the next few issues
    I think both the Daredevils will be on the run. I was hoping Elektra would be spun out to her own book but I think they will be sticking together.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I think both the Daredevils will be on the run. I was hoping Elektra would be spun out to her own book but I think they will be sticking together.
    I hope that's not how it ends, but I fear you're right.

I hope that's not how it ends, but I fear you're right.
    I hope Elektra gets back to doing what she does best and starts killing again. Starting with those annoying Stromwyn bastards

Since there is that prophecy where one will live and one will die... I still think Matt is going to get killed and Elektra will feel/have to deal with it and take over while he's in limbo/whatever he is put into. There's been no development to make killing Elektra hit Matt emotionally as there's no real stake being put into their bond in this series. They got "married" but even that was like "I guess we have to do this". If she dies, which would be a retread, hold no weight and show some poor writing, the only thing Matt could say is "I should have protected her more and not focused on Punisher so much".
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 03-30-2023 at 11:55 AM.

Amazing Member

Since there is that prophecy where one will live and one will die... I still think Matt is going to get killed and Elektra will feel/have to deal with it and take over while he's in limbo/whatever he is put into. There's been no development to make killing Elektra hit Matt emotionally as there's no real stake being put into their bond in this series. They got "married" but even that was like "I guess we have to do this". If she dies, which would be a retread, hold no weight and show some poor writing, the only thing Matt could say is "I should have protected her more and not focused on Punisher so much".
    Are the still doing the prophecy thing? Because wasn’t the twist that the whole fist thing was bs?

Does the prophecy still hold weight seeing as they've been tricked? Stick was basically a Hand zombie like Foggy stringing Elektra along. You're right though that Matt dying would be a novel end to Zdarsky's run. Although a lot of this run has been retread/rehash of old DD stories so killing Elektra again would fit!