Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

I didn't even think about her and Jess having that connection. And not that they'd know, but the relationship between their skrulls! Missed opportunity if Zeb doesn't bring it up

In addition to showing up in ASM #39, Elektra will be getting a tie-in mini

20230722_183750.jpg

Spectacular Member

Let's hope we get to see a Spider-Man vs Elektra, in the same way she fought Iron Fist.

We won't, they're on the same side.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Here's the info about the crossover and the solicits.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/spid...mans-gang-war/

Sergio Davila's art looks amazing so at least we know Elektra will look good for 4 issues!

Elektra pencils by Ed Benes.
    20230725_190859.jpg

Astonishing Member

So I read the Elektra Assassin by Frank Miller Bill Sienkiewicz. I'm very curious about how canon this is to the main 616 universe. I actually had to read some scenes multiple times and find out certain things through the internet like Elektra father molesting her when she was 5. And well alot Cold War politics with the president candidate Ken Wind who ended up beating Nixon in the 72 Election that I assume and ending with Wind as president with the box with the button to start the nukes. well I wonder if Ken Wind is ever mention in other comics. was he ousted, did Watergate never happened? I know Watergate was mention in the Marvel U. a lot of confusion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Here's the info about the crossover and the solicits.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/spid...mans-gang-war/
    I was hoping Wells writing Elektra in this crossover but it's his crossover so I think it will do her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    So I read the Elektra Assassin by Frank Miller Bill Sienkiewicz. I'm very curious about how canon this is to the main 616 universe. I actually had to read some scenes multiple times and find out certain things through the internet like Elektra father molesting her when she was 5. And well alot Cold War politics with the president candidate Ken Wind who ended up beating Nixon in the 72 Election that I assume and ending with Wind as president with the box with the button to start the nukes. well I wonder if Ken Wind is ever mention in other comics. was he ousted, did Watergate never happened? I know Watergate was mention in the Marvel U. a lot of confusion.
    The mini was meant to be out of continuity but actually became continuity back in the nineties during The Fall from Grace arc in Daredevil (issues #319-#325). The story reintroduced Elektra and retconned the finale of Assassin, with Garrett not really becoming the President in Winds body and instead being trapped in a hypnotic spell by Elektra believing that he was. It's not a very good story to be honest, but it got Elektra back so I'm glad it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I was hoping Wells writing Elektra in this crossover but it's his crossover so I think it will do her well.
    Same, but like you I think it'll still work out well (at least for Elektra)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    The mini was meant to be out of continuity but actually became continuity back in the nineties during The Fall from Grace arc in Daredevil (issues #319-#325). The story reintroduced Elektra and retconned the finale of Assassin, with Garrett not really becoming the President in Winds body and instead being trapped in a hypnotic spell by Elektra believing that he was. It's not a very good story to be honest, but it got Elektra back so I'm glad it was done.

Gotcha thanks, I assume the implied molestation of Elektra by her father at 5 years wasn't taken as canon by future writers. I'm new to the Daredevil corner of the Marvel universe, I started with the Frank Miller run and well I eventually will get to the Bendis, Waid, Zardsky runs which I'm glad they getting omnibus release and rerelease.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Gotcha thanks, I assume the implied molestation of Elektra by her father at 5 years wasn't taken as canon by future writers. I'm new to the Daredevil corner of the Marvel universe, I started with the Frank Miller run and well I eventually will get to the Bendis, Waid, Zardsky runs which I'm glad they getting omnibus release and rerelease.
    Yeah the implied molestation has been ignored thankfully. Her psychic abilities come and go depending on who is writing her at the time. There's alot of DD for you to catch up on but some really great runs so you'll enjoy it. And then there's the Elektra series you can try out as well!

Elektra Natchios (Earth-27M) commission by phil-cho

Daredevil #14 The Zdarsky finale preview. Elektra is doing something!?!
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN231042