Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Elektra Natchios: Assassin/The Woman Without Fear Appreciation 2023

This thread is reserved for discussing Elektra Natchios... Warrior. Ninja. Assassin. Elektra is...the deadliest woman in the world! The Woman Without Fear in 2023!

Reeling from her father's death, Elektra lost faith in justice and fled to Europe. Attempting to infiltrate the Hand with honorable intentions, Elektra eventually fell in with them and became one of their most talented assassins.

Years later she re-emerged in New York having left the Hand, and over the course of a couple of death's she has walked a fine line between the path of good and evil.

Happy New Year to Elektra and her fans .

Thanks for starting this year's thread! Looking forward to what's in store for Elektra in 2023

Daredevil #7 preview:
    https://www.gamesradar.com/matt-murd...vil-7-preview/
    Nice of Matt to just ignore her.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Daredevil #7 preview:
    https://www.gamesradar.com/matt-murd...vil-7-preview/
    Nice of Matt to just ignore her.
    I'm getting so tired of this part of the run... buying/reading feels like a masochist act at this point lol

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I'm getting so tired of this part of the run... buying/reading feels like a masochist act at this point lol
    It's really starting to piss me off now. At least we have Savage Avengers (for now).

Some Elektra love for the New Year.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 01-10-2023 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Fantastic as always! You will eventually manifest this into reality

Today's Daredevil was pretty meh for Elektra, but next issue might have some action for her at least. spoilers:
    She did have a couple of good panels training Scream, which I would have rather seen than pretty much anything on the Matt side - though that bit was obviously necessary to setup next issue
    end of spoilers

Savage Avengers was good, spoilers:
    with Miles breaking through to the team, setting them up for a final fight with Ultron. Also... next issue is called Final Countdown. It could just be a fun, callout to 90's esque action movies, or it could signal the actual last issue of the run. Guess we'll see when solicits drop
    end of spoilers

Amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Today's Daredevil was pretty meh for Elektra, but next issue might have some action for her at least. spoilers:
    She did have a couple of good panels training Scream, which I would have rather seen than pretty much anything on the Matt side - though that bit was obviously necessary to setup next issue
    end of spoilers

Savage Avengers was good, spoilers:
    with Miles breaking through to the team, setting them up for a final fight with Ultron. Also... next issue is called Final Countdown. It could just be a fun, callout to 90's esque action movies, or it could signal the actual last issue of the run. Guess we'll see when solicits drop
    end of spoilers
    I've read Daredevil so far and yes, very, very meh for Elektra. 4 pages I think. Going to read Savage in a bit bit I know I'll enjoy it more.

Spectacular Member

I swear, if Elektra doesn’t get her own animated series…..

I enjoyed Savage Avengers even if the focus was on Punisher 2099 and Miles Morales Deathlok. You're right Tsai that the Final Countdown could allude to next issue being the last, though I'm wondering if the book finally printing a letters page might give some hope that the book will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I enjoyed Savage Avengers even if the focus was on Punisher 2099 and Miles Morales Deathlok. You're right Tsai that the Final Countdown could allude to next issue being the last, though I'm wondering if the book finally printing a letters page might give some hope that the book will continue.
    I'm swaying between hopeful it'll keep going and just has a skip month, to next month being the last, to being delusional about this book becoming the main Avengers book once Aaron wraps his run haha