Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Since there is that prophecy where one will live and one will die... I still think Matt is going to get killed and Elektra will feel/have to deal with it and take over while he's in limbo/whatever he is put into. There's been no development to make killing Elektra hit Matt emotionally as there's no real stake being put into their bond in this series. They got "married" but even that was like "I guess we have to do this". If she dies, which would be a retread, hold no weight and show some poor writing, the only thing Matt could say is "I should have protected her more and not focused on Punisher so much".
    hmmm, the cynic in me says it may be the opposite because why would Disney allow the killing of a headlining character which is about to launch their solo show; however, Matt's triumphant return would be better marketing when his show comes on the air.

But it would be cool if Elektra was Daredevil for a while, but who knows Zdarsky is a madman

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    hmmm, the cynic in me says it may be the opposite because why would Disney allow the killing of a headlining character which is about to launch their solo show; however, Matt's triumphant return would be better marketing when his show comes on the air.

But it would be cool if Elektra was Daredevil for a while, but who knows Zdarsky is a madman
    Maybe to allow for some down time before they bring him back to life or something right before the new show begins to air. I don’t know though. I just hope that Elektra doesn’t get killed at the end of this story. Maybe the prophecy was fake but who knows. I hope there’s some sort of ending that brings this together in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

That is a very good point. Marvel loves to do that, "kill" the lead of a book and then have them make their return and now with the added bonus of "corporate synergy". I'd much rather have be her own woman again.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Hey, Elektra v Cap. Let's hope we get more to the fight than what's in the preview!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Hey, Elektra v Cap. Let's hope we get more to the fight than what's in the preview!
    She'll probably be knocked out on the next page.

Yeah def not getting my hopes up too much

Nineties Elektra by Mike Deodato Jnr
    20230423_091250.jpg

Not that she'd ever be invited, but what I'd imagine she'd wear to say hello to Mr. Fisk in.

That's an amazing design! I know Elektra doesn't have the in-universe clout but I've been hoping they include her in one of these galas just to see a wild design

So... kind of, but she also gets a pretty good showing all things considered?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    So... kind of, but she also gets a pretty good showing all things considered?
    Ooh. I'm going the shop to pick up my issue so I'll let you know what I think.

Well she put up a decent fight against the Avengers and I'm glad she managed to spoilers:
    stab Cap
    end of spoilers before she got taken down. I'm ready for this to end now.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Not that she'd ever be invited, but what I'd imagine she'd wear to say hello to Mr. Fisk in.
    This is stunning!

Well she put up a decent fight against the Avengers and I'm glad she managed to spoilers:
    stab Cap
    end of spoilers before she got taken down. I'm ready for this to end now.
    Yeah, if she hadn't been distracted I think she would have actually made short work of him.

Just a few more issues, and then hopefully she moves to better things. I'm wondering if her situation at the end of this issue will set her up to join another team book, spoilers:
    a kind of "work off your time" thing. And... it's this the first time Elektra's really been apprehended?
    end of spoilers