New Mutants is a lightheared book
    X-force -also great
    Deadpool-Love the comic
    Maruders -is good
    Legen of X -I didn't like it i droped it
    X-men -Alwas good
    And of couse the minis
    I forgot about X-men red doing great
    Last edited by fin5; 01-04-2023 at 04:59 PM.

For me, in order:

X-Men: Red > Immortal X-Men > Sabretooth [and the eXiles] > Marauders > New Mutants > not reading the others

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    For me, in order:

X-Men: Red > Immortal X-Men > Sabretooth [and the eXiles] > Marauders > New Mutants > not reading the others
    I like this order of preference layout. Mine currently:

X-Men: Red > X-Men > Immortal X-Men > Sabretooth [and the eXiles] > Dark Web: X-Men > X-Treme X-Men > X-Terminators > not reading the others

EDIT: I forgot X-Treme
    Last edited by JB; 01-04-2023 at 06:22 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh I forgot X-Men and Dark Web lol

X-Men: Red > Immortal X-Men > X-Men > Sabretooth [and the eXiles] > Marauders > Dark Web > New Mutants > not reading the others

1. Red
    2. Immortal

I don't care about the rest.

X-Men Red > X-Men > X-Treme X-Men

I'll go with Immortal, X-Men, X-Men Red, X-Force, Wolverine, the rest aren't that great for me. I stopped reading a bunch of them after I got tired of spending all my money on comics

I'm not a fan at all of Marvel's business model anymore(the books have been greatly diminished by it) so I don't read a lot of X-titles anymore and thus I won't be able to rate many. But for the ones I do read.....

Immortal X-men- I went back and forth on which was better between this and Red, but ultimately I give the edge to IMX. It's clearly the flagship of the line with the most narrative importance. The viewpoint gimmick has actually been interesting and effective more or less( a few stinkers and it has lost importance as the book has gone on, but by and large I think it worked). I know some are tired of Sinister but at least we're finally getting to the endpoint of his story so that has been exciting for me. The art has been gorgeous as well. This book also isn't as dense as Red, which I think is another of its strengths. This book has definitely surprised me at how entertaining it is, as I've never been a Gillen fan.

Red-Another good book. Other x-writers should take note. This is how you do a TEAM book. You actually write for the entire team and don't have those stupid stealth solos that a lot of X-books have become. Here no one individual hogs the limelight and everyone feels like they are given focus and contribution to the narrative. Ewing excels at this and it's definitely a lost art at Marvel now so I give him tons of props for being able to execute this flawlessly with this title. The biggest problem with the book though is that it just has a LOT going on. Things just aren't as fleshed out as much as you would like because of all the plot threads and characters. It almost feels TOO ambitious for its own good. Also, as great as it is, it sometimes feels superfluous to the line since it's so far removed from the Krakoa goings on. Another title with incredible art though.

X-men-Dead last. I though Duggan was HORRIBLE on Marauders but I still wanted to give him a chance. This just didn't hold my interest though. Too many characters I don't care about and too many stories that pale in comparison to what's going on in the other far superior flagships. I dropped this. At least it looked good.

I'm not reading anything else so that's all the ratings I can give.
    Last edited by Saturius; 01-04-2023 at 05:09 PM.

X-men Red > Immortal X-men > Wolverine > Sabretooth > X-Terminators > X-men > X-Force > Marauders

And that's all I'm reading.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

X-Men: Red = Immortal X-Men > Sabretooth & The Exiles > X-Men (including Dark Web: X-Men) > Legion of X > X-Terminators > Marauders > New Mutants > X-Force = Wolverine

Red and Immortal have gone above each other at different points in time so I think it's right to have them equal. Same with X-Force and Wolverine on the other end of the spectrum, though I started Unlimited-waiting both after the last issues. New Mutants was much higher under Ayala but under CJA it didn't do it for me. Marauders has a few interesting ideas but the execution has been meh. X-Terminators is fun. Legion of X is good but a bit overstuffed and not quite there. X-Men is good but not great. Sabretooth is great.

Overall I think everything down to X-Terminators is pretty good and worth reading, and the rest are meh.

Haven't picked up Deadpool but the art looks great.

X-Men Red: 7.9/10
    X-Terminators: 7.8/10
    Immortal X-Men: 7/10
    X-Men: 6.6/10
    Sabretooth: 7/10 for the first mini, 6.6/10 for Exiles
    Legion of X: 6.2/10
    Wolverine: 6/10
    Marauders: 5.5/10
    Unlimited: Ranges from 0/10 to 5.6/10
    New Mutants: 4/10 (Some parts were good, some were bad, some were meh. It was too inconsistent.)
    Deadpool: Dropped it on the first issue/10
    X-Force: No
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

X-Men Red [though that last issue was a huge let down]
    X-Men
    Immortal X-Men

Thats it.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The best way to rate them and find out which turn out to be the best and worst of 2022 is of course to let your voice be heard on our 2022 X-Books voting.

If you did not vote on our forum yet for your favorites of 2022, please do so fast. Voting ends soon. Vote here.

I have put a lot of time and effort this year again to make it, so why don't you take a moment to let us know what your favorites were?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

X-Cellent: X-Men Red, Immortal X-Men
    Good: X-Men, Wolverine
    Passable: X-Force, Marauders, X-Terminators
    Bullocks: New Mutants, Legion of X
    "Cable was right!"

Fantastic Member

5 star: X-Men red, Immortal X-Men
    4 star: X-Men, X-terminators
    3 star: New mutants, Sabertooth and the Exiles.

1 star: X-force

Unreadable: Marauders, Legion of X