Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Eye-Scream

Stigmata

Mukus

Wait a minute. Could Eye-Scream be related to Soft Serve?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    That was my thought as well. Possibly a daughter maybe?

Check the Wiki, Soft Serve is a fan of his. They also mention the time Forge ate her poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

ezgif-4-e28d82e5ad.jpg

Leon Nunez. Being able to grant Powers through tattoos is pretty cool, even evoking the power of the Phoenix Force. He could be a One-person army(If his powers aren't only limited to giving to other people, but not to himself), or even in the background pulling strings with his own team of heroes or villains, which is probably more among the line of this character's archetype. There needs to be some method behind the madness of whose worthy to be powered up.

Astonishing Member

Just remembered these four Latverian mutants who were all experimented on by Dr. Doom and had their latent X-genes activated by him....it was interesting that they all seemed to have mystical-seeming mutant abilities, to go along with using different Celtic festivals for their names. Samhain generated some kind of green mystical flame with weird properties, Lughnasa generated bolts of blue energy that formed barricades, Imbolc generated a red energy she could shape into constructs with different properties and Beltane had a psychic torture ability that drew upon/manifested peoples' fears, but was said to be extradimensional in nature, implying that they weren't just psychic illusions she created but rather she kinda....drew manifestations of those fears/traumas from other dimensions into this one.

All-New Member

Marvel should think about doing a relaunch of the comic Nation X in order to be able to integrate these characters, which would allow to see the daily life in Krakoa.

BANNED

I'd love to see Esperanza Ling from Warlock Vol. 5 again, Doug Ramesy needs a girlfriend.
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-07-2023 at 07:00 AM.

I hope so!

I used to play a game while out hiking with my wife, she doesn't know much about the X-Men. So this game was "Mutant or Made-up?" Meaning, I would describe a character and she'd have to decide whether it was a mutant from the X-books or just some bogus character I made up. Anyway, I mentioned Eye-Scream and she flat out didn't believe it was actually from the comics, I had to show her that panel. Good times!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 01-07-2023 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Sonny Bean needs to be resurrected.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I hope so!

I used to play a game while out hiking with my wife, she doesn't know much about the X-Men. So this game was "Mutant or Made-up?" Meaning, I would describe a character and she'd have to decided whether it was a mutant from the X-books or just some bogus character I made up. Anyway, I mentioned Eye-Scream and she flat out didn't believe it was actually from the comics, I had to show her that panel. Good times!
    Hahaha that's hilarious. Perhaps next time you play you can tell her about Soft Serve.

Hahaha that's hilarious. Perhaps next time you play you can tell her about Soft Serve.
    Yes! We're hiking again tomorrow morning so I'll do that. Since she now knows about Eye-Scream I wonder how she'll guess.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Yes! We're hiking again tomorrow morning so I'll do that. Since she now knows about Eye-Scream I wonder how she'll guess.
    Let us know what she says. LOL! Enjoy the hike.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I haven't kept up with a lot of the X-Books, so she may have been used recently, so if she's not obscure, my apolgies.

But I think she fits the thread.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I haven't kept up with a lot of the X-Books, so she may have been used recently, so if she's not obscure, my apolgies.

But I think she fits the thread.

Tarot has been showing up in Hellion group shots.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?