Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Between her and Spyke, how many mutants that only ever existed in cartoon versions are there?

I recall some of the Morlocks from Evolution (Facade, Lucid, and Torpid) were cartoon only creations too. But the rest of the shows mutants where lifted from the comics.
    Slyme another Morlock, MjNari, Buff and Refrax from the Generation X movie, Eclipse, Twist and a few others from the Gifted TV series, Genevieve from the Spider-Man cartoon, Kikyo Mikage from the Wolverine anime, Hypnotia from Irom Man toon was likely a mutant as well as Jonah Ross and Quasimodo from the Hulk cartoon.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 01-24-2023 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Slyme another Morlock, MjNari, Buff and Refrax from the Generation X movie, Eclipse, Twist and a few others from the Gifted TV series, Genevieve from the Spider-Man cartoon, Kikyo Mikage from the Wolverine anime, Hypnotia from Irom Man toon was likely a mutant as well as Jonah Ross and Quasimodo from the Hulk cartoon.
    YES! Cartoons from the era when "random Mutant" was a legit super-power origin and not considered grounds for quarantine on Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    Attachment 128826

This mutant child from New X-Men 127 was teased by Xorn as being about to metamorphose into something cool. The aesop of the story is of course the dumb and intolerant humans cruelly ripping away something beautiful from the world, but I'm left forever curious what it might have looked like.
    Given that it was Xorn? I'm not sure we want to know what Xorn thought was "cool". I personally expected Akira things to happen.

Black Shadow/White Shadow

Krista Marwan

Minnie Floyd

Extraordinary Member
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Between her and Spyke, how many mutants that only ever existed in cartoon versions are there?
    And maybe some of the Hostess Fruit Pies villains, like IceMaster and June Jitsu.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Jelby

Marvel Boy (David Bank)

Plasma

Greywing

Jeremy

Nighteyes

s-l500.jpg

Crimson Commando! Super Sabre! And Stonewall, my beloved

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    s-l500.jpg

Crimson Commando! Super Sabre! And Stonewall, my beloved
    Stonewall? Hmmm....
    the Wall
    Yeah, yeah, using X-statix characters is cheating since most of them have only one or two comic book appearances... ever.

Goblyn

Nuwa

Scorch

Boy-Toy

Darkling

Jade Dragon

Hmmm is Sharon Ginsberg obscure? I mean she was in more than one issue of X-Statix.

She had a card from the old Marvel game, but just the one, and it doesn't even mention she's a Mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Chris Bradley / Bolt needs to get un-deaded.

Has he not been resurrected? I assumed all dead mutants came back, by now.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Has he not been resurrected? I assumed all dead mutants came back, by now.
    He hasn't been explicitly resurrected though some writer could just handwave him as being back for awhile now. Maverick's prominence in Percy's books is a double-edged sword for me here. Chris would be really interesting to bring back and confront his former mentor and friend, but I really do not want Percy to be the one to do it, lmao. (And also I want Bobby involved and righteously raging on Chris' behalf. He never liked or trusted Maverick with Chris' safety. Should've trusted his gut instead of letting Logan convince him to let Chris go off with Maverick).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Jade Dragon

I love the idea of a mutant-what-turns-into-a-dragon, but do not love the art, and would like to see some other artists interpretations of Dei Guan's dragon-form. (And maybe make it a bit more like a Chinese dragon, associated with clouds and rain, rather than a fire-breathing western-style dragon?)

In that vein, I'm also a big fan of Scaleface, one of those killed-in-her-first-appearance Morlocks introduced in X-Factor. She turned into a monitor-lizard-looking beast about the size of a rhinoceros, but then went down in a hail of gunfire. What a waste!

In my headcanon, that just incapacitated her and she slid off the dock during the ensuing confusion, woke up in the water, transformed into a sea serpent like aquatic reptilian form and swam away to slowly heal... (And she's got vaguely saurian/lizard forms, one ground beastie, one sea serpent beastie and one that looks like a flying dactyl with a saurian snout, she's all-terrain dino-shifter!)

And then there's that third dino-dragon-shifter. Mutant lawyer Evangeline Whedon. I liked the art on her transformation best of the three, but, otherwise, meh.