Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So. In xmen green it's revealed that nature girl is infact gaea's daughter.... so thought on that relivation
    Gaea the Elder God, former mother of Thor? Or Gaia the alien matter-creating/reshaping immortal mutant?

In either case, when where they part of the Academy X era? I don't really recall Nature Girl being around yet. (Dryad was the maybe-plant-controller, who never really got a chance to show off her stuff, although her father was said to be a famous mutant gardener who designed the hedge maze used in a school challenge.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Gaea the Elder God, former mother of Thor? Or Gaia the alien matter-creating/reshaping immortal mutant?

In either case, when where they part of the Academy X era? I don't really recall Nature Girl being around yet. (Dryad was the maybe-plant-controller, who never really got a chance to show off her stuff, although her father was said to be a famous mutant gardener who designed the hedge maze used in a school challenge.)
    Yeah, IIRC Nature Girl first appeared under Bendis as one of his many background joke characters. She is NOT a New X-Man, and people need to stop conflating them with the post-Bendis teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, IIRC Nature Girl first appeared under Bendis as one of his many background joke characters. She is NOT a New X-Man, and people need to stop conflating them with the post-Bendis teens.
    Nature Girl first appeared in Jason Latour's Wolverine and the X-Men at the Jean Grey School, being given a campus tour by Eyeboy, who was created by Jason Aaron in the preceding volume of the same title.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Nature Girl first appeared in Jason Latour's Wolverine and the X-Men at the Jean Grey School, being given a campus tour by Eyeboy, who was created by Jason Aaron in the preceding volume of the same title.
    Regardless, she's never been part of the NXM generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Regardless, she's never been part of the NXM generation.
    Twas less of a correction for your statement and more of a confirmation of their absence from the Academy era.

Ugh I wish Wolverine and the X-Men had ended with the graduation of ALL the Academy X kids. A few of them, like Pixie, did graduate but it would have been nice to see the whole group officially acknowledged. I feel like they often get mixed up with later generations BECAUSE a bunch of them attended school together. Now when they show up they range from being 20 to in their mid-teens.

I wanna see some older versions of our babes!

Give me Julian who is hitting the boflex hard with some LOCKS bound up in a messy bun and some facial hair! Give me Sofia with a gorgeous ombre!
    Lemme see Noriko with a new cut -- the BOB is over, and lets vary up that blue tone while we're at it!

Yes I'm obsessed with hair, and yes that's all I have to contribute right now.

I'm really hoping for a New X-men: academy X omnibus. I've seen some custom ones over the years and I'm always tempted to commission one from my Epic collections being combined and bound.

Incredible Member

So is Spectr dating Graymalking now?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Based on that issue he is.. the only thing is that he seemed so young looking. Maybe he is just gonna be short but I was like they might need to give him a lil goatee or something to off set it. Now all we gotta do is have Tag come out officially and take David away from Speed.

Ultimate Member

Dallas is gay? Oh, wait, I already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Based on that issue he is.. the only thing is that he seemed so young looking. Maybe he is just gonna be short but I was like they might need to give him a lil goatee or something to off set it. Now all we gotta do is have Tag come out officially and take David away from Speed.
    Which issue? In Bishop War College 5 he is just standing , did i miss something?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Which issue? In Bishop War College 5 he is just standing , did i miss something?
    Marvel Voices Pride

Marvel Voices Pride
    Thanks for the info.
    I'm glad they use Specter, but when you know he will fall in limbo for the next 10 years....

Extraordinary Member

So which Academy X formers students are LGBTQ now?
    Martha Johansson
    Loa
    Pixie
    Prodigy
    Spector
    Anole
    Mercury
    Blind!
    Does Graymalkin count?

Any others?