Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So which Academy X formers students are LGBTQ now?
    Martha Johansson
    Loa
    Pixie
    Prodigy
    Spector
    Anole
    Mercury
    Blind!
    Does Graymalkin count?

Any others?
    My 'gaydar' is spotty at best, but Elixir always 'felt' deeply in the closet to me. His backstory (being part of a hate group) would lend itself to keeping stuff buried, and the way he acted around his self-appointed 'rival' Hellion (who barely even noticed their 'rivalry') and his roommate Prodigy seemed a bit off.

Plus the way he made sure that he had a girlfriend (in Wallflower), and then pretty much ignored her to fool around with yet another woman, seemed like he was checking off boxes.
    1) get a girlfriend,
    2) I have no idea what to do next...,
    3) bored now, maybe this 'girlfriend' thing will get more interesting if I cheat with a teacher? Maybe the sneaking around / forbidden nature of it will turn me on enough to let me pretend?

Cerebro podcast will have an episode on Wallflower and question are open for it, if anyone is interested

Martha Johansson
    Loa
    Pixie
    Prodigy
    Spector
    Anole
    Mercury
    Blind!
    Does Graymalkin count?

Any others?
    Let see:

Academy Squads: Loa, Prodigy, Spector, Anole, Bling, Mercury (did Pixie's mini make Armor and Pixie bi or just flirty)

Young X-Men: Greymalkin

WatXM: N/A

GenX: Hindsight and Morph

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I just found out there was a fun story including many Academy X/ Gen Hope kids in Young Avenmgers volume 2 (issues 10 to 14 I believe).
    That made me wonder, are there any other series that the Young/New X-Men appeared in for a well written story (so not just cameo), I know there was something during The Initiative as well. But anything else someone would like to recommend?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I just found out there was a fun story including many Academy X/ Gen Hope kids in Young Avenmgers volume 2 (issues 10 to 14 I believe).
    That made me wonder, are there any other series that the Young/New X-Men appeared in for a well written story (so not just cameo), I know there was something during The Initiative as well. But anything else someone would like to recommend?
    They were in a single issue of Avengers Academy, IIRC, and it was suggested that there'd be some fighty-fight nonsense over the government wanting the Avengers to babysit / 'keep an eye on' the young mutant population, and the people at the Academy (one of which was Quicksilver, who does not exactly play well with government orders to 'keep an eye on' people) kinda blew them off, IIRC (but not before Crosta, the Atlantean mutant, said in his best Cartman voice, 'screw you guys, ahm goin' home!' and leapt into the ocean and left). Crosta leaving the school and Laura joining Avengers Academy seemed to be the only lasting consequence to the Academy X situation.

It's been a long time, so I may be misremembering this a whole bunch...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    They were in a single issue of Avengers Academy, IIRC, and it was suggested that there'd be some fighty-fight nonsense over the government wanting the Avengers to babysit / 'keep an eye on' the young mutant population, and the people at the Academy (one of which was Quicksilver, who does not exactly play well with government orders to 'keep an eye on' people) kinda blew them off, IIRC (but not before Crosta, the Atlantean mutant, said in his best Cartman voice, 'screw you guys, ahm goin' home!' and leapt into the ocean and left). Crosta leaving the school and Laura joining Avengers Academy seemed to be the only lasting consequence to the Academy X situation.

There was another issue where Phoenix Emma came in to destroy Juston's Sentinel and she and Laura threw down in yet another of the string of hate fights between the two.

Seriously, Laura and Emma just plain don't get along.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Okay peeps don't understand my question was, BESIDES the Avengers Initiative and Young Avengers vol 2, were there elsewhere stories told which included the New/Young X-Men outside their own series?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Okay peeps don't understand my question was, BESIDES the Avengers Initiative and Young Avengers vol 2, were there elsewhere stories told which included the New/Young X-Men outside their own series?
    Avengers *Academy* was a different book, with different characters, than Young Avengers or Avengers Initiative.

Mighty Member

Martha Johansson
    Loa
    Pixie
    Prodigy
    Spector
    Anole
    Mercury
    Blind!
    Does Graymalkin count?

Any others?
    I know Nunzino and Christina when asked about Tag gestured toward him also being queer

Today's X-Men Monday:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/07/17/x-...orchis-monday/

AIPT: X-Fan Emma realizes questions about Hellion are an X-Men Monday running gag (because he’s amazing), but has there been any talk lately regarding his even more amazing love interest Wind Dancer?

Frank: My sources indicate that the last time Wind Dancer was seen, she was working for X-Corp under the wing of Monet St. Croix. A while before that, she had been in the dimension sometimes referred to as the “Mojoverse” where she’d voluntarily been killed for the purposes of obtaining ratings. While that speaks incredibly lowly of the morals of both her herself and that other dimension, if she knows what is good for her, she will return there — Earth is not going to be a welcoming place to people like her for much longer.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yup big thanks to whoever sent in that question. We love getting spotlight on Wind Dancer always

I thinking I wanna get a very pricey commission. If you guys got team shot commission. Who would be your staples for the team and how many members.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I thinking I wanna get a very pricey commission. If you guys got team shot commission. Who would be your staples for the team and how many members.
    I would totally pick my favorites, but I'd also lean at least a little towards the two most prominent squads, the Hellions and New Mutants. (So Hellion, Tag, Rockslide, Mercury, Dust and Wither on one team, Wind-Dancer, Elixir, Prodigy, Surge, Icarus and Wallflower on the other)

Maybe Hellion, Wind-Dancer, Surge, Prodigy, Elixir, Rockslide, Mercury, Dust, Laura/X-23 and a few from other squads like Indra, Anole, Loa and Bling!?

(I'm less of a fan of Tag, Icarus, Wallflower and Wither, so'd be willing to use some 'lower decks' instead of them.)

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Surge
    Hellion
    X-23
    Wind Dancer
    Elixir
    Mercury
    Rockslide
    Prodigy
    Dust
    Wither
    Icarus
    Loa