Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I shared this video in the YA thread and thought it would be great here too! Marvel Entertainment is getting the world hyped for the Ant-Family, obviously for Quantumania. It highlighted Scott and Cassie, among the ants with Hank, Janet, Nadia, Bill and Raz. They totally and purposely snubbed O'Grady lol. Bring on Ant-Vengers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFp2...L&index=1&t=2s
    I love the art style .

Dang, poor Eric .

So I just had a funny thought for Quantumania. If this wasn't a Kang story how funny would it have been for Scott and Cassie to have "A Goofy Movie" style road trip? Anyone here seen a Goofy Movie? You could have had Scott Lang in the Goofy role and Cassie in the Max role as they reconnect through misadventures on the road. Grumpy old Hank Pym can be Pete lol.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

So, Ron Frenz is doing an upcoming A-Next (MC2 Avengers) project for the Avengers Infinity comic, which probably means we'll get to see the MC2 version of Stinger back in action for four or five issues. So far the teasers have only shown Thunderstrike and J-2 but I have a good feeling we'll get to see the whole gang (including Cassie!) again.

Doom/Stinger OTP! lol

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Looks like her hair is red there... they really weren't consistent before she became Stature, were they?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like her hair is red there... they really weren't consistent before she became Stature, were they?
    Well she wasn't that "big" of a character before Stature so it wasn't a thing. I've seen the MC2 version of Cassie with blonde hair for at least one panel. Just like kid Cassie has gone from blonde to a slight orange hair to sandy brown to back to being blonde again lol.

features Cassie wanting to take her dad’s car for a ride

Lol I just came on here to scream about that! Cassie in action! Sure it was just to take her dad's car, but look at how gracefully she traveled to that car! Like a tiny jumping assassin about to pounce on a target! It's stuff like this that makes me so excited to see her in a future more chill movie after the battle with Kang. There is so much mischievous she can get into while changing size! Oh I can't wait

Scott's publishing an autobiography - and in real life, not just in-universe!
    https://bleedingcool.com/movies/scot...l-be-released/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

features Cassie wanting to take her dad’s car for a ride
    This implies she shrinks instead of also having wasp wings like Stinger in the comics does.