Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #50 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Perhaps we can discuss the future of the Amazonian. After all, F² is messing around in multi-dimensional realms.
    THE MIGHTY THOR #50 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Thor's twins? Is this event going to be saturated with twins? Is there no one who can come up with a different idea?)
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 (So Gunna is like the Asgardian Spock?)
    Amazonian is one of my favorite creations so she's always "prime" for appearances! Gunna is, indeed, Spock-like. Plus, hey, I gave Thor twins three years ago and they've been aging in real time!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Mighty Member

I'll take one of each

WORLD WAR ZEMO #1
    ADAM WARLOCK #1
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #50
    AMAZING FANTASY #34: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #1
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #50 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    EXCELSIOR #1
    F² #17
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #1
    THE MIGHTY THOR #50 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    SILVER SURFER #1
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1
    UNCANNY X-MEN #50
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #1
    X-MEN: SILVER #1
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #2 (excellent classic trek reference in the title)
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 (Like 21 Jump Street but with a multiverse)
    I have never seen 21 Jump Street...now I will have to make it a point to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #2 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* (And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space. And meaning.)
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 (OF 4) (Undercover stuff. Sounds like a lot of fun.)
    I spy a Rocky Horror Show reference! Hooray!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

As the end of the month approaches, make sure to get your purchases in! Any buys made before I get around to tallying sales totals will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member

One of everything please, thank you!

WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 — and you thought my normal solicits were long!
    ADAM WARLOCK #1 — a great yes-and follow up to my controversial Adam Warlock arc years ago!
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #50 — I always knew trigonometry was dangerous.
    AGENTS OF FURY #29 — between this book and WWZ, it’s a rough time to be in Washington DC!
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #1 — if you want an explanation of what Namorella was, see Personamanx’s dearly missed MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #13!
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #50 *World War Zemo tie-in* — honored to have Steve back after 25 issues!
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #2 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* — jumping in with two feet forward!
    EXCELSIOR #1 — you’ve successfully done what CB Cebulski only dreamed of…
    F² #17 — I think I need Grant Morrison to explain this issue to me!
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #16 — Spider-Woman’s very own Black Suit Saga? Will Julia Carpenter sue?
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 — and to think, Zemo once named a super team after Ross!
    THE MIGHTY THOR #50 *World War Zemo tie-in* — Thor doing his part to keep Asgard’s birth rate high…
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU, season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #7 *World War Zemo tie-in* — this is a lot of family drama!
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #24 — Peter Parker seems like an Oberlin kid to me!
    SILVER SURFER #1 — big month for former members of the MSS title!
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 — sounds like there might be some Evil in Residence here!
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 — it’s a family reunion!
    UNCANNY X-MEN #50 — somebody post the se7en gif for me.
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 (OF 4) — I wanna know their villain names!
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #1
    X-MEN: SILVER #1 — look, there was already the Blue and Gold. Why not the Red and Silver?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #2 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* — jumping in with two feet forward!
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 (OF 4) — I wanna know their villain names!
    Wayfinder is "Daystar" and Aleta is "Lightstorm"!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for FEBRUARY 2023!

TOTAL SALES: 211!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1, ADAM WARLOCK #1, AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #50, ATLANTIS ATTACKED #1, CAPTAIN AMERICA #50, EXCELSIOR #1, F² #17, THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #1, THE MIGHTY THOR #50, SILVER SURFER #1, ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1, UNCANNY X-MEN #50, and WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #1 with 9!

BREAKDOWN:

WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 - 9
    ADAM WARLOCK #1 - 9
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #50 - 9
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #1 – 9
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #50 - 9
    EXCELSIOR #1 - 9
    F² #17 – 9
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 - 9
    THE MIGHTY THOR #50 - 9
    SILVER SURFER #1 – 9
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 - 9
    UNCANNY X-MEN #50 – 9
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #1 - 9
    X-MEN: SILVER #1 – 9
    AGENTS OF FURY #29 – 8
    AMAZING FANTASY #34: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - 8
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #2 - 8
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #16 - 8
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU, season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #7 - 8
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #24 - 8
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 - 8
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #1 - 8
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #42 - 7
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #20 – 7
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #42 – 7
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #3 - 7

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.