Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
spoilers:
I've also seen people saying that All Might in an Iron man-esque suit will invalidate the notion that Deku couldn't be a hero without a quirk and that he should've been quirkless for the rest of the series. All that old whining that Deku should've been another character basically. Which fails to get the point of One For All as a legacy quirk and why All Might adviced against Deku's dream at that point in time.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Yeah, I've been seeing alot of those arguments too about Iron Might breaking the whole notion about being a Quirkless hero. If this is done in how we assume it'll be, basically just acting as a reckless distraction without actually being able to successfully harm or contain him, then yeah it's perfectly fine.

Also Izuku's whole question about "Can I be a hero without a Quirk?" is basically answered in that chapter as being the distinction of Hero and "Hero". To be the type of Pro Hero Izuku dreams of being, yes he does need a Quirk. But to just simply be a "Hero", doing good in the face of adversary no matter what, no he doesn't, anyone can do it, which is what Izuku proves to him in that first chapter, and now All Might is showing off here. He may not necessarily be able to "save and win" the day right now, but he's definitely still acting as a hero.
end of spoilers

spoilers:
I can absolutely see this leading up to Deku's big declaration as he saves All Might from a raging AFO as Shigaraki comes in with his own twisted version. Getting all four of them in one spot would be great.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Having all four of them together makes the most sense, but I'm curious how that would go about. Since we know Shigaraki hates All Might just as much as AFO, so it would basically be three people he wants to kill all together, and cause I still believe the most obvious outcome should be Deku and Shigaraki fighting AFO together, AM would probably have to be taken out of the equation at some point. On the other hand, having All Might get the chance to say everything's he wanted to say to him since learning he's Nana's grandson would also be a very important thing to include.
end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
spoilers:
The problem with that is it is heavily implied and the only reason Dabi is even still alive is due to his hatred, so if he gives up on his hate, he's going to die anyways. The only thing is that could happen is we will either die as Dabi hating his family or die as Toya having made peace with his family
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Yeah this seems to be the best conclusion to his arc, Dabi having some emotional conclusion with the rest of his family, making peace and instead of exploding in a giant nuclear blast, calmly dying and probably just fading to ash in something dramatic like that. They've been hammering home how destroyed his body is for so long that honestly it's hard to think of a way he could completely survive without it feeling cheap.
end of spoilers