Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Yeah, this is an alright follow up after last week's disappointment.

I like all the things with Aizawa, Mic and Kurogiri. Still kinda hoping that Kurogiri/Shirakumo doesn't come back alive after all this, give them one final moment together and/or Kurogiri fetching the rest of the League as a way to protect Shigaraki. Then he can croak.

The solution with Eri's horn is a fine compromise for getting Deku's arms back. I also like that she's been inspired to pursue singing, it's a cute way to tie back to the concert.

I'm assuming that Ochako, Iida, Todoroki and Bakugo will all be brought back for some final assistance. Hopefully nothing to crazy. Just moral support would be nice, especially from Bakugo.

And as for Deku's pondering about why All For One is back. I think it's just laying the groundwork for the idea that it's possible to save Tenko.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Better that last time which wasn't hard. Plenty of Avengers: Ednegame vibes here, Eri breaking off her horn to help Deku heal is a nice touch, play the fact that it might have damaged her quirk is clearly a sign to remove anymore Deus Ex Eri's
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia Paved the Way for Anime's Recent Boom, Says Toho CEO

Pretty cool tidbit that the series helped in some part to pave the way for the recent mainstream success of anime.

And here's a new movie trailer putting some focus on the villain of the piece. Dark Might.

Dark Might, he's not even trying to hide he's the villain

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Dark Might, he's not even trying to hide he's the villain
    It's a throwback to those old Silver Age days when Magneto ran The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, or Lex Luthor was part of The Legion of Doom.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

No new chapter this week. But a subbed version of an older trailer for season 7.