Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

I just saw this on Instagram, some answers say that it will be Rachel but others assume that it is a Warwolf because it is already leaked, although there is already a figure of her... do you know anything?...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0cwq...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    I just saw this on Instagram, some answers say that it will be Rachel but others assume that it is a Warwolf because it is already leaked, although there is already a figure of her... do you know anything?...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0cwq...RlODBiNWFlZA==
    I don't see them making a Warwolf figure before making a Rachel Phoenix one tbh. I think you mean Wolfsbane, would might make sense. Previous hints were that the next X-character was either one they hadn't made prior or was released as an alternate head. Wolfsbane and Lilandra for the latter while Destiny would be the former. Neither, sadly, would be Rachel

DEAD X-MEN #3 (OF 4)

Far, faraway! Rachel Summers recruited the Dead X-Men for a seemingly impossible mission…and now they’re about to discover the REAL reason behind their task. As the walls of reality start to bend, will anyone survive the revelation?!

20231208_191439.jpg

Although we still don't have any images of Rachel... Rachel's fans are the most suffering xD

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    So what role do we think Rachel had in the upcoming "Dead X-Men" series?
    Does she help revive and guide them on their mission?
    Does she have a role in each mission outside of being the VOG?
    Is she serving Guardian of the Timeline realness?

I'm interested to hear from fellow Clan Askani members where they think her role (presumed at this point) in this limited series and where she's useful beyond, especially since she's being developed beyond a former true Phoenix host.
    DEAD X-MEN #3 (OF 4)

Far, faraway! Rachel Summers recruited the Dead X-Men for a seemingly impossible mission…and now they’re about to discover the REAL reason behind their task. As the walls of reality start to bend, will anyone survive the revelation?!

20231208_191439.jpg

Although we still don't have any images of Rachel... Rachel's fans are the most suffering xD
    I was just going to post this in response to Askani's Flame's post. LOL! I'm thrilled that Rachel has been confirmed to be the engineer of things in this title. We saw in BB:CB that she can survey alternate realities in seconds when she identified Lizzie.

I'm so happy her time traveling abilities will be center focus again, one of my favorite things reestablished for her in this era. It'd be really cool too if she is indeed responsible for resurrecting the team somehow.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I was just going to post this in response to Askani's Flame's post. LOL! I'm thrilled that Rachel has been confirmed to be the engineer of things in this title. We saw in BB:CB that she can survey alternate realities in seconds when she identified Lizzie.

I'm so happy her time traveling abilities will be center focus again, one of my favorite things reestablished for her in this era. It'd be really cool too if she is indeed responsible for resurrecting the team somehow.

I get advanced!! I'm sorry haha ​​I'm quite intrigued about Rachel's role in this series, and also quite intrigued with her appearance, I don't want her to come back with her uniform from the Betsy series, I hope she appears with something else... Askani, I don't know how explain to me! Anyway... we have to continue waiting for more news, as always.

I get advanced!! I'm sorry haha ​​I'm quite intrigued about Rachel's role in this series, and also quite intrigued with her appearance, I don't want her to come back with her uniform from the Betsy series, I hope she appears with something else... Askani, I don't know how explain to me! Anyway... we have to continue waiting for more news, as always.
    Maybe we'll get some letter-less preview art for issue #1 soon!

This might be unlikely but we know Xavier is connected to this mission so maybe there's a small chance Rachel will appear in the last issue of Immortal X-Men later this month.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Maybe we'll get some letter-less preview art for issue #1 soon!

This might be unlikely but we know Xavier is connected to this mission so maybe there's a small chance Rachel will appear in the last issue of Immortal X-Men later this month.
    I hope so, I LOVE how gorgeous Betsy is on that cover, and honestly quite jealous that Rachel is not getting something similar depot it bring official that she's heavily involved with the mission and team formation.

Also do we think that in order to go on this mission, Rachel appears at the Gala to remove them from time so they are "dead". Wondering how they are coming back with the resurrection protocols, and if Rachel is deeply involved with that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I hope so, I LOVE how gorgeous Betsy is on that cover, and honestly quite jealous that Rachel is not getting something similar depot it bring official that she's heavily involved with the mission and team formation.

Also do we think that in order to go on this mission, Rachel appears at the Gala to remove them from time so they are "dead". Wondering how they are coming back with the resurrection protocols, and if Rachel is deeply involved with that too.
    I'm so stoked for this and we are so winning! A lot of scenarios are circling around in my mind. Duggan originally said Foxe will be in touch when a fan asked if we'll see Rachel reacting to what's happened to her family during Fall of X. Maybe Rachel does indeed appear at the Gala and removes the vote team. Ugh, imagine if she knew Jean had to die and had to allow it to get to where they need to be to win in the end. I just got goosebumps thinking about that.

It seems Xavier launches this mission from what he finds out from Sinister about the Dominion. I'm thinking he asks Rachel to gather a team and with her reawakened abilities, she "sees" that it has to be the Gala team. This whole thing puts Rachel in a super unique position from most X-characters and it's exciting.

We now know from BB:CB that she can see timelines and anomalies.

She can also swiftly ride timelines and bring people with her through her portals so it's going to be up to her to identify what needs changing/fixing and tell the team what needs doing. I'm so glad the work Tini Howard did with her is not only being picked up but being utilized for what is very likely a Dominion-related plot.

It's interesting that she was shown a picture which included Kid Cable, who is back now.

With the recruitment of the Gala team, Rachel has kinda started her own Clan Askani formation in the present lol. I love it!

Great recap of Rachel's path as Askani. I always knew she was destined to have a significant role in comics, and I love where this is going. She's not the typical chosen one archetype like Jean and Cable, so becoming Phoenix or forming the Askani Sisterhood to secure Nathan's destiny wasn't the end of it. Claremont made her unique in the multiverse for a reason. She was the catalyst for so many story arcs and team formations...it just feels right that she's gathering another team to get things done.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Oooh. Dead X-Men preview. Is that Rachel appearing as a burning bush/tree? If so, love it!

The one member of the team not revealed on any covers yet is Rachel Summers, most recently known as Askani. I have to choose my words carefully here so as not to spoil Kieron Gillen's intricate plans in Rise of the Powers of X and X-Men Forever, but Rachel was tasked by Xavier with putting together a team to boldly go where no mutants have gone before, and she's guiding them from afar. She's a bit like M from James Bond, if M was psychic and her head was on fire.

And of course Rachel is dating Betsy Braddock, who makes a dramatic entrance on our just-revealed third cover, wearing a costume I know a lot of Betsy fans have been eager to see back in action. My lips are sealed beyond that, but hey, we aim to please when we can!

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

It is Rachel! And it may tie in to what Gillen is doing with Rise of the Powers of X and X-Men Forever in some way.

Rachel and Jean in Phoenix forms simultaneously? A dream come true!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Oooh. Dead X-Men preview. Is that Rachel appearing as a burning bush/tree? If so, love it!
    Indeed indeed! Seems like she'll be ushering the team across time and space for their missions. Yay!
    Last edited by JB; 12-14-2023 at 12:24 PM.

Definitely thought it was Rachel. I'm wondering if we'll get to see Gillen's version of Rachel in RotPoX.