Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Well, the last part of Guggenheim's miniseries is out and I have to say, it's pretty hilarious that the last page talks about how Guggenheim had to read all of those Earth-811 issues, even the Paragon issue, and create a story that touched on all of them - even though it barely did - and then just write an ending which makes it clear this isn't Earth-811. Well, I'm glad that it has no bearing on Rachel but what a waste of time.

BANNED

If you're referring to X-Men: Days of Future Past - Doomsday -- Rachel was in the internment camp along with Franklin Richards -- but, I suspected the story was set in an alternate universe as others have noted because of the multiple Nimrod Class Sentinel(s) flying about...
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-25-2023 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Pic(s) and Link(s) added.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Oh thank the Goddess it's non-canon and a different reality. The list of continuity errors was long that it could not make sense to be canon.

Meanwhile I'm almost 100% Rachel is the lynch pin for Dead X-Men. This screams her on so many levels.

Fantastic Member

So our Rachel is dating Betsy who will be just as be as evil as Rory/Ahab in DOFP

BANNED

Men... Women... Cosmic Entities... Damn, Rachel just can't seem to catch a break

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    If you're referring to X-Men: Days of Future Past - Doomsday -- Rachel was in the internment camp along with Franklin Richards -- but, I suspected the story was set in an alternate universe as others have noted because of the multiple Nimrod Class Sentinel(s) flying about...
    Yes, that is indeed what I am referring to. However, it's non-canon because of how it ends, which is totally out of synch with Rachel's story given that this has Rachel and a team of stray X-Men fighting the Sentinels two years after events of Days of Future Past when in actuality, she went back in time. Of course, you could say that it's set before she goes back in time but it doesn't exactly jive. Plus, this makes Rachel about thirty-something years old which is far older than we know she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Oh thank the Goddess it's non-canon and a different reality. The list of continuity errors was long that it could not make sense to be canon.

Meanwhile I'm almost 100% Rachel is the lynch pin for Dead X-Men. This screams her on so many levels.
    Yeah, I just don't get why they didn't let Claremont write Doomsday. I'm excited for his Wolverine/Captain America/Black Widow miniseries for sure, but this would've been right up his alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    So our Rachel is dating Betsy who will be just as be as evil as Rory/Ahab in DOFP
    WAIT, was this in that issue? That Betsy becomes evil in this faux DoFP?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    WAIT, was this in that issue? That Betsy becomes evil in this faux DoFP?
    No... Betsy Braddock for reasons was never part of the original or current DoFP X-Men lineup.

Fantastic Member

there was a scene where Wanda was tortured and used as a power source, same as in Wolverine: Days of Future Past where Betsy was the mastermind.

this coming week a new Cover variant Rachel

https://twitter.com/Unknown_Comics/s...03916921557366

Ejikure homages Chris Bachalo's UNCANNY X-MEN #468 for a retailer exclusive variant for UNCANNY X-MEN #141 facsimile edition

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...68619547869441

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/30/x-...hing-x-office/

Tini Howard: Amazing Baby’s moms took him to a dog park in a ‘verse where none of this icky “Fall of X” is happening. They’re dressing him up as the T-1000 for Halloween.

Leah Williams: What Tini said! Amazing Baby endures, don’t worry. <3

Steve Foxe: Maddie has a strict no-babies policy at the Limbo Embassy, sorry!!!

AIPT: Now, the question that gives X-Fans new reasons to speculate in these anniversary editions — who are the characters to watch as the Krakoan era comes to a close?

Gerry Duggan: Everyone is on the table.

Steve Orlando: I’ll say, regarding X-Men Unlimited, that some of the original New Mutants will be playing a big role. Moonstar and Sunsport lead a big push in the book, with the Proudstar brothers, especially John, right beside them.

Kieron Gillen:
    Xavier. Jean. Moira. All endings and beginnings, and vice versa.

Steve Foxe: Fans who’ve patiently been waiting for more Rachel and Betsy, your time is coming. And the X-Men team that never was is going to show everyone why they deserved their spots.

Al Ewing: Storm, Magneto, Apocalypse. Each getting their moment. And as Steve says, keep an eye on Sunspot… though someone’s going to take that advice and regret it.

Even though I don't care about the Rachel and Betsy relationship. I'm happy Rachel will be back in the spotlight.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Even though I don't care about the Rachel and Betsy relationship. I'm happy Rachel will be back in the spotlight.
    I think you'll be happy that they aren't in the same book, even though they are still a couple.