Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Mother Askani, keeper of the timelines, will soon soar again.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I get that "fade-cut" is a go-to for lesbian characters (to the point of it being cliche) and that Rachel has always had a short-ish cut for IP recognition but...It would have been nice to see her with a different style...perhaps something more feminine.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While I get that "fade-cut" is a go-to for lesbian characters (to the point of it being cliche) and that Rachel has always had a short-ish cut for IP recognition but...It would have been nice to see her with a different style...perhaps something more feminine.
    Ok I wanted to say the same, but I thought people would take it the wrong way…. You are always so direct Devaishwarya but never disrespectful, I really envy you!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Mother Askani, keeper of the timelines, will soon soar again.

Hoping to see her interact with her brother, Nathan, at some point.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ok I wanted to say the same, but I thought people would take it the wrong way…. You are always so direct Devaishwarya but never disrespectful, I really envy you!
    I appreciate that. I do have decided opinions but I'm never concerned with others taking it the wrong way because
    1: It's just my/an opinion.
    2: To offend is never, ever the intent.

On topic...I liked her soft pixie-cut that she sported as Marvel Girl and while not my fave, the Bob was a nice change.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love you two. The fade-cut is definitely the go-to for a lot of lesbian characters. I thought her hair in the recent X-Factor was a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hoping to see her interact with her brother, Nathan, at some point.
    Yes please. With Rachel kinda hopping around timelines now they're like the time travel wonder twins.

What uniform would you all want her to be in?

I kind of want a modern updated version of the all red one.

Give it some Mugler vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    What uniform would you all want her to be in?

I kind of want a modern updated version of the all red one.

Give it some Mugler vibes.
    Give me anything sexy and I’ll shut up, classic excalibur’s rachel used to be such a bombshell
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Oh yes!!!!
    Red, studded cat suit with killer heels was a definitive Rachel look. I could absolutely see her in an updated Mugler version of that

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bring back the mid-riff. No mini-skirt tho.
    "Cable was right!"

That look was perfection. I can definitely see in it the Mugler flair mentioned previously. Too bad good costumes never survive beyond 4 to 5 issues.
    rachelsummers-costumelarge08.jpg
    Last edited by Selene; 02-13-2023 at 11:44 AM.

This...but in red, with gold accents.

This...but in red, with gold accents.
    Like this?

BANNED

Like this?

Did you recolor this image yourself or did you use an app? If you used an app which one was it that you used?

Like this?

You are a magician, my friend! That looks great.