Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 69. Xmen green. Along came a spider with laser eyes

Nature girl : they expect me to abandon nature horticulture the xmen they cast us out, sauron was a fake he wasn't abandoned like us. But I know somone who is.

Gwen warren the clone/daughter of scott summers and spider man: welcome to the gifted kitchens I'll be your waiter.

At her house she and he friends are talking about how the xmen are weird and while they don't like them people like there food.

Natue girl: don't worry I have the perfect recruitment plan to show we are sane and rational

Random girl: oh God those feral animals are breaking in to our house and trying to eat us.

Gwen has a panic attack and become spider girl. Aka gigant spider with laser eyes. Her "friends" run away

Nature girl: rember how after bringing you to the Jean gray school everyone bullied you for not being a mutant, then head master (pryedI think she was head master then) kicked out on the streets for not being mutant enough and being to easy to bully? Join us. We won't treat you like ****.

Gwen(crying): somone wants to accualy help me? Thank you I've wanted that for so long.( more sobs and crying)

Ng: good And will kill everyone who wronged you. I've started on my list . The golden girls die next...

Next issue will the golden girls die ?

Also wow. Kicking the poor girl to the street for being bullied and not being s pure mutant. Screw you Jean gray school.

What the heck?? X-Men green is some wild, wild, stuff.

Mighty Member

Gwen Warren is such a ridiculous deep cut.

Also don't think Gwen can rightly trust Nature Girl given that Nature Girl can mentally control and manipulate animals and she can telepathically talk with Gwen, which means she falls in that category.

Not even counting that Nature Girl intentionally had wild animals attack Gwen to cause her to freak out.

Don't lie, Gwen. You just flunked out of school. (I've been holding onto that piece of info for like 8 years. I can't believe it's actually relevant for once.)

But assuming she really WAS bullied for not being a true mutant, I like to believe that Hellion was one of the people bullying her. He did the exact same thing to Broo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Don't lie, Gwen. You just flunked out of school. (I've been holding onto that piece of info for like 8 years. I can't believe it's actually relevant for once.)

But assuming she really WAS bullied for not being a true mutant, I like to believe that Hellion was one of the people bullying her. He did the exact same thing to Broo.
    Gwen isn't the one who said she was bullied. Nature Girl did.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Rift, you absolute KING, LOL

Mighty Member

Also don't really get how flunking out means you weren't bullied. Bullying increases a victim's chances of performing worse, that's a pretty well studied academic topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Also don't really get how flunking out means you weren't bullied. Bullying increases a victim's chances of performing worse, that's a pretty well studied academic topic.
    Rift is being playful.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Gwen was introduced in Amazing Spider-Man about 10 years ago.

It was hinted she was a clone of Gwen Stacy and Cyclops,as her creator Jackal, broke into Sinisters lab to gather DNA
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Orlando is wild with the forgotten characters I love it.
    Cannot wait for the confrontation against Hordeculture !

Oh my God, someone actually remembered that clone girl exists and it was in this dumpster fire of all places. It’s like insult to injury.

Cyclops daughter!!!!!!!