Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

If they made an Amalgam (anybody remember those?) of those two characters, would her name be Starfirestar or Firestarfire?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    If they made an Amalgam (anybody remember those?) of those two characters, would her name be Starfirestar or Firestarfire?
    It would be Starfyre

X-MEN #28
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A/C) • CYCLOPS VARIANT COVER BY MIGUEL MERCADO
    CYCLOPS VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY MIGUEL MERCADO
    X-MEN 60TH ANNIVERSARY WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY PHILIP TAN
    KNIGHT'S END VARIANT COVER BY TBA • TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    HOT AND HEAVY!
    Juggernaut has come a long way from his beginnings as a bully transformed into an unstoppable foe of the X-Men. In fact, he'd recently become one of mutantkind's best human allies. So why is he trying to kill Firestar?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    ON SALE IN NOVEMBER!

Can't wait for this. Firestar featured issue. Will she get more than two lines? Will juggy be doing all the talking?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Is this cannon? Did they actually date??
    I always think they would make a great couple and I still think it should happen.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Extraordinary Member

Why did they have to drag Angelica into this Krakoa nonsense??
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Why did they have to drag Angelica into this Krakoa nonsense??
    What are you talking about? No one dragged her into anything, she won the vote. She’s now got a more prominent role in comics than she’s had in decades.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    What are you talking about? No one dragged her into anything, she won the vote. She’s now got a more prominent role in comics than she’s had in decades.
    I'm thrilled for her. What an interesting turn of events from feeling unsure about being an X-Man to committing to one of the most important and dangerous missions on their behalf. She had to slip immediately into the role and will be thinking on her feet every second. Hero stuff.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah, her new position sets her up as a very prominent character in the books going forward. This is the most importance she has had in years and i'm excited to see where this leads her character
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

I just wish it wasn't in what I consider the worst written, dumpster fire of an era for the X-Men ever.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Ultimate Member

I'm willing to see where it goes, but I do have concerns that it's leaning into the whole 'not mutant enough' thing.

Also, I dislike the idea that Angelica stood by while all those guests were murdered, just to keep her new cover.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm willing to see where it goes, but I do have concerns that it's leaning into the whole 'not mutant enough' thing.

Also, I dislike the idea that Angelica stood by while all those guests were murdered, just to keep her new cover.
    There is the inevitable show down with Rogue. Not to mention Tony's "you got our number if you need us" moment when Angelica was elected to the team. Jean should have at least reached out to someone to let them know what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    There is the inevitable show down with Rogue. Not to mention Tony's "you got our number if you need us" moment when Angelica was elected to the team. Jean should have at least reached out to someone to let them know what was happening.
    I see her reaching out to Spider-Man before Iron Man. But that's just my bias.
    I guess we'll see what happens? So very bizarre, this current status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

This is lip service that Duggan pays to x-twitter. Well actually Duggan started it all when he called her a cop and refused to accept Firestars last X-Men outing. X-twitter just fed off what he threw at them.

However, I'm very happy angel will now get thrust into the limelight. She didn't hesitate to accept the mission. She's a traditional superhero and always tries to do what's best.

And yes. It must have been very hard for her to watch whilst her friends were butchered and she just stood there doing nothing.

Without causing offence to most other mutants, Firestar is one of the few mutants that has any morals or shady past. It will be very interesting to see how she behaves in front of Orchis, now that she's a villain.

Now all I need is the mutant new warriors to make an appearance and my life will be complete.