Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I'd like to see her explore her relationship with the new mutants. She became friends with them after working with them a number of times as a New Warrior. And maybe even explore a Warpath Firestar relationship. There was definitely a spark there when they interacted back in nova Roma whilst visiting Empath and Magma.
    IIRC...her first kiss was with Sam Guthrie.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Yes. But he's married with a kid now. We don't want Angelica to be a home wrecker.

Extraordinary Member

Yes. But he's married with a kid now. We don't want Angelica to be a home wrecker.
    Not saying that...just that it would be interesting if it was brought up.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

They were just friends long after that. New Warriors #31 was basically a New Mutants issue in which Sam, Angelica, and Jimmy all went to tell Empath and Magma about The Hellions.

I would love to see Firestar’s friendship explored further with Sam and James.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Not saying that...just that it would be interesting if it was brought up.
    I know you didn't mean that

I just don't want the twitter trolls to have anymore ammunition against Angelica!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    They were just friends long after that. New Warriors #31 was basically a New Mutants issue in which Sam, Angelica, and Jimmy all went to tell Empath and Magma about The Hellions.

I would love to see Firestar’s friendship explored further with Sam and James.
    Yes that would be great. Angelica with the New Warriors worked a number of times with X-Force back in the day.

I'd like to see her explore her relationship with the new mutants. She became friends with them after working with them a number of times as a New Warrior. And maybe even explore a Warpath Firestar relationship. There was definitely a spark there when they interacted back in nova Roma whilst visiting Empath and Magma.
    Sounds interesting. I'd totally support further developments between the two of them (XD)

Thanks. It was truly momentous (IMHO):
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-29-2023 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Corrected Grammatical Errors.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

And then Frost interfered...and killed Butter Rum.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 01-29-2023 at 06:43 AM.

And then Frost interfered...and killed Butter Rum.
    Indeed. Truly unforgivable (IMHO):

Extraordinary Member

Indeed. Truly unforgivable (IMHO):

Not to get onto my usual rant...but <RANT ON> After stuff like this why would Angelica want anything to do with a place like Krakoa that puts an self serving scumbag like Emma in a position of authority? Or Mystique who hunted and tried to kill Angelica after she left the Mass Academy and Emma snitched on her??<RANT OFF>

Astonishing Member

Not to get onto my usual rant...but <RANT ON> After stuff like this why would Angelica want anything to do with a place like Krakoa that puts an self serving scumbag like Emma in a position of authority? Or Mystique who hunted and tried to kill Angelica after she left the Mass Academy and Emma snitched on her??<RANT OFF>
    Because the plot says she has to. Since having to adress that hundreds of thousands of people, represented by less than a hundred, are individuals with different ideologies, opinions, motivations, histories, etc. is all far too complicated when someone wants to snap a super duper mutant nation into existence so it can crumble specteculary at the end.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Because the plot says she has to. Since having to adress that hundreds of thousands of people, represented by less than a hundred, are individuals with different ideologies, opinions, motivations, histories, etc. is all far too complicated when someone wants to snap a super duper mutant nation into existence so it can crumble specteculary at the end.

Ultimate Member

Because these days, those with snark rule those who don't.

Emma is a failure on so many damn levels, but she still gets authority because she's quick of wit and consequences disappeared decades ago.

I miss the era in which characters like Beast, Emma and Amanda Waller were occasionally told to STFU by the people with actual moral backbones...

Speaking of Emma, we never got an explanation on why Firestar joined Emma's X-Force/X-Men in new Tian?

Sounds interesting. I'd totally support further developments between the two of them (XD)

Holy.....I didn't know Sam and Angelica had a relationship.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.