Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Oooo good point. Wonder if this means she'll stay on the team? Or perhaps move to another team?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I just read an article where Marvel editor Lauren Amaro was asked to highlight characters with upcoming major stories and she says that she's really excited for Magik and Firestar to really take the stage.

What do we think this will be about? Duggan hasn't done anything with the Angelica, so there's no hints.... unless she's revealed to be a spy for the Avengers which would be character assassination.
    Not necesarily. With the Resurrection protocols made public, the X-men arent really harboring any major secrets that she is privvy to. Her being revealed to be a "spy" for another heroic team would most likely be a fluff reveal that doesnt damage her nor or relationship with anyone.
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-04-2023 at 10:20 AM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Like there's nothing for her to report that isn't public. And Tony's whole thing is how he's about to become a big mutant ally in Fall of X. There's nothing for Firestar to betray

Maybe it's more about Angelica being one of Tony's first friends on Krakoa if he ends up moving there or spending a lot of time there. He already has an ally in her so it's possible he'll enlist her help and she'll work directly with him in countering Feilong/Orchis.

EDIT: Angelica, Emma, and Tony working together could be very interesting.
    Last edited by JB; 04-04-2023 at 10:23 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Maybe it's more about Angelica being one of Tony's first friends on Krakoa if he ends up moving there or spending a lot of time there. He already has an ally in her so it's possible he'll enlist her help and she'll work directly with him in countering Feilong/Orchis.

EDIT: Angelica, Emma, and Tony working together could be very interesting.
    I could see that happening, especially if Duggan wants to follow up from the Gala and repair Emma and Angelica's relationship.

I'd very much enjoy seeing a conversation, or getting the second-hand-perspective, via Angelica, of Justice and his feelings on Krakoa. Whether its a phone call, a text thread, a flash back to them talking pre-Hellfire-Gala, or a rendezvous post Judgement Day to see them discuss their respective feelings on the mutant nation.

I'd love to see her sit down with someone on the outside,--in this case, Justice-- and share her feelings, whether they've changed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'd very much enjoy seeing a conversation, or getting the second-hand-perspective, via Angelica, of Justice and his feelings on Krakoa. Whether its a phone call, a text thread, a flash back to them talking pre-Hellfire-Gala, or a rendezvous post Judgement Day to see them discuss their respective feelings on the mutant nation.

I'd love to see her sit down with someone on the outside,--in this case, Justice-- and share her feelings, whether they've changed or not.
    I would like that too.

it looks like Richard Rider will be at the Gala. I hope we get to see him and Angel talk.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I would like that too.

it looks like Richard Rider will be at the Gala. I hope we get to see him and Angel talk.
    Oh my gawd, I completely forgot they were New Warriors together. YES!!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    It looks like Richard Rider will be at the Gala. I hope we get to see him and Angel talk.
    To the utmost, I agree. Remember when Richard comforted Angel. There is precedence...

Angelica managed a 2 whopping lines in the last issue. That's still some way to beat the dizzy heights of issue #14s 9 lines.

Someone posted on twitter that in the 9 issues she's been part of the team, she's only had 33 lines (which admittedly contains insightful language like uh-oh and whoa).

I know I shouldn't moan and complain and I'm happy for her to be on the team, I just wish Duggan would make even a small attempt to write her

Angelica managed a 2 whopping lines in the last issue. That's still some way to beat the dizzy heights of issue #14s 9 lines.

Someone posted on twitter that in the 9 issues she's been part of the team, she's only had 33 lines (which admittedly contains insightful language like uh-oh and whoa).

I know I shouldn't moan and complain and I'm happy for her to be on the team, I just wish Duggan would make even a small attempt to write her
    You’ve got to include the annual though
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    You’ve got to include the annual though
    Not when the criticism is of Duggan's writing of her. You can't credit him w/Foxe's use of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Not when the criticism is of Duggan's writing of her. You can't credit him w/Foxe's use of the character.
    Good point
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Which is funny because the last write-in for the team, Polaris, was practically his favorite on that team after Synch.