Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paramonut+

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    For me, personally, I’d say Paramount Plus has its lifeblood in basically having the most comprehensive Nickelodeon library. Others have some Nick shows, but I’d say Paramount has most, if not, all of them.
    Speaking of, Paramount has been negotiating the rites for the 80s TMNT and Transformers cartoons.

That would be a big get IMHO.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Speaking of, Paramount has been negotiating the rites for the 80s TMNT and Transformers cartoons.

Until Hasbro decides to pull their license on the Transformers. At least Paramount owns TMNT, Garfield, and Last Airbender.

Extraordinary Member

Tulsa King-Stallone is killin it. Scorsese give this man a call

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Paramount+ is my second most used Streamer currently. It is just behind Disney+
    My house:
    1. Disney+ (MCU/SW/Kids fare(two little girls)/NatGeo
    2. Paramount+ (Star Trek/Yellowstone/Tulsa King (awesome show, on ep3)/Movies
    3. Philo (Hallmark/Great American Family(for wife on those)/Game Show network/History Channel/AMC a few others
    4. HBO Max (thru AT&T internet service)
    5. Netflix
    6. Amazon Prime
    7. Peacock

Note-I pwd share on Paramount+ and Peacock but if my arrangement falls through I'd likely pick up P+ all on my own.
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 01-13-2023 at 07:35 AM.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Paramount plus is free add-on with Walmart plus account (which is free with Amex plat card). The Disney bundle and Peacock are also free with Amex plat. And I get HBO Max as an add-on with AT&T for cell/internet service.

The main things I enjoy on Paramount is access to the new Star Trek shows, Beavis and Butthead and the Southpark specials. And kids have access to Nick Jr shows, which made it easier to dump my long-running sub to Directvnow.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Paramount plus is free add-on with Walmart plus account (which is free with Amex plat card). The Disney bundle and Peacock are also free with Amex plat. And I get HBO Max as an add-on with AT&T for cell/internet service.

The main things I enjoy on Paramount is access to the new Star Trek shows, Beavis and Butthead and the Southpark specials. And kids have access to Nick Jr shows, which made it easier to dump my long-running sub to Directvnow.
    Really? I have Walmart+ as a pandemic holdover. I need to look into that.

Thanks for the heads up. It worked. I signed up with W+ and have watched Top Gun Maverick and an episode of Ghosts.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. It worked. I signed up with W+ and have watched Top Gun Maverick and an episode of Ghosts.
    Awesome!

For some reason, they are not really pushing Walmart + or it’s side benefits heavily.

Awesome!

For some reason, they are not really pushing Walmart + or it’s side benefits heavily.
    Walmart is not even promoting the benefits to members, since I didn’t know about it and I’ve had W+ since late 2020. It pays for itself just on food and delivery savings, but this is a good deal to justify keeping it, too.

Paramount+ started slow but the past 18 months has really gained due to programming and their movies are good.
    Star Trek - every series and many ancilliary specials etc.
    Yellowstone, 1883, 1923, Mayor of Kingstown & Tulsa King aka Sheridan-verse (coming soon Ranch 6666)
    Films: Mission Impossible, Sonic, host of 80s films, Top Gun films, Transformers films & some of the cartoons
    Nickelodeon content (some TMNT cartoons, Spongebob, Paw Patrol)
    MTV content (my least concerned area)
    NFL

I didn't think Paramount + has Yellowstone, only the Paramount Network, which is not plus, and previous seasons are on Peacock.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

No doubt. Those are both massive IPs. Particularly if they can boast having the entire collections of both would be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    UGH, really.....a second rebrand?! Has it even been 2years since it went from CBS All Access to Paramount+?
    Paramount is a much stronger name recognition then Showtime. I'm sure the merger dictates they be recognized in a premier way but they are not frankly premiere and haven't been for decades if they ever were.

Astonishing Member

My cable provider gives us Showtime as part of the package. Paramount is a separate stream. Will the new merged platform become part of the cable provider supplied system?