Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    A shout-out to Donna's threads, the starfield look is distinctive but I got tired of the costume from Jimenez's run. Whether teen or older, she still looks great in the classic Titan red; and, while the short hair isn't to everyone's liking, I do like the classic Troia costume as the suit she's meant to grow into.

Agree about the red but the Toia costume is no bueno. There's something tragic about the fabric of her sleaves and "skirt" but also the basket weave on her wrists and calves that fights with the starfield and that hairdo is screaming middleaged lady. There are lots of short cuts that look great but that isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Attachment 128546

I've always had a liking with the J. Michael Straczynski "Odyssey" outfit.
    Yeah the story fell apart at the end, but I just loved the design of the costume.

WW ODYSSEY FAVE.jpg

WW ODYSSEY HOT.jpg

The red, black and gold color combo was excellent and the costume grows on you throughout the series. So much so that when her regular one eventually appeared to me it looked old fahioned. I chalk that up to the fact it wasn't rendered correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Attachment 128546

I've always had a liking with the J. Michael Straczynski "Odyssey" outfit.
    Yeah the story fell apart at the end, but I just loved the design of the costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    The red, black and gold color combo was excellent and the costume grows on you throughout the series. So much so that when her regular one eventually appeared to me it looked old fahioned. I chalk that up to the fact it wasn't rendered correctly.
    No a fan overall but the costume improved in leaps and bounds with the removal of the jacket, for certain.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    No a fan overall but the costume improved in leaps and bounds with the removal of the jacket, for certain.

When the jacket came off I was shocked and didn't know what to make of it. Someone on a message board said they despised that jacket but wanted her to put it back on to cover up those straps. After awhile I noticed the subtle bondage theme running throughout the costume and it started making sense.