Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The other forces exist but have no relevance to this book at the moment. Unless you count Jai's power as the, what is it called? Strength Force?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Thanks for the update! I am glad to see what looks like something akin to Waid's run when there was a Flash family. Is Max Mercury also still around by chance?

Another question is are we still stuck with the Lantern like rainbow of forces
    Yes Max Mercury is around for this arc.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Some things I was confused on.
    spoilers:
    From Jay and Jesse’s internal monologue, are Joan Garrick and Libby Lawrence already dead?
    Iris already raised Dawn and Don on the future right? Why is she so adamant on more kids with Barry? Did that get retcon out? It couldn’t have or else Bart wouldn’t exist.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It would make sense for Joan to be dead unfortunately. She's just a regular human and would be over 100 years old at this point. Libby though, should be alive, she was pre-Flashpoint. I assume she's one of the JSA members who were Ragnaroked. If she'd aged from the golden age naturally Jesse would be elderly, Libby shouldn't be past her 60s biologically now (and that assumes Jesse was born when she was in her 40s, as Jesse's a 20something).
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Bart has a thing where he's immune to timeline changes, IIRC. (Which gets really weird since his backstory didn't exist until AFTER Zero Hour, but he debuted BEFORE....)
    That's impossible. Flashpoint whammied Bart into the Speed Force. I.E. he was effectively killed due to timeline changes. Wally, Jesse and Max suffered the same fate. Wally returned first in the Rebirth one-shot, then Bart in Flash #50, and then Jesse and Max during the Finish Line arc.

If Bart was immune to timeline changes he'd have still been around in New 52 - and immediately exposed Bar-Torr, who used both Bart Allen and Kid Flash as aliases, as an imposter.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

One thing everyone forgets is that Jesse was pregnant right before Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    One thing everyone forgets is that Jesse was pregnant right before Flashpoint.
    Sadly they’re forgetting a lot of things it seems.
    Still not over Libby’s erasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    It would make sense for Joan to be dead unfortunately. She's just a regular human and would be over 100 years old at this point. Libby though, should be alive, she was pre-Flashpoint. I assume she's one of the JSA members who were Ragnaroked. If she'd aged from the golden age naturally Jesse would be elderly, Libby shouldn't be past her 60s biologically now (and that assumes Jesse was born when she was in her 40s, as Jesse's a 20something).
    end of spoilers

That's impossible. Flashpoint whammied Bart into the Speed Force. I.E. he was effectively killed due to timeline changes. Wally, Jesse and Max suffered the same fate. Wally returned first in the Rebirth one-shot, then Bart in Flash #50, and then Jesse and Max during the Finish Line arc.

If Bart was immune to timeline changes he'd have still been around in New 52 - and immediately exposed Bar-Torr, who used both Bart Allen and Kid Flash as aliases, as an imposter.
    Bart is immune to timeline changes, but not to editorial ones. This things are not real and don't follow strict rules.
    He can still be immune to timeline changes despite the fact that the New 52 existed at some point.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.