Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And you can't talk about punching bag without avengers own fridged member yellowjacket 2 who was never used on the team much, was going to be in thunderbolts but replaced by songbird, joined the gotg and went to another universe at last getting some screentime and liked only to be picked by marvel to be fridged by evil iron man in one of marvels worst stories to make iron man look more evil!

Marvel litterly had her removed from gotg and return to the main universe just to kill her and worse avengers didn't even give a crap after! She comes back in dead avengers and we never find out if she even is still alive till she made a cameo in one of the last few big events strapped to a table in jail!

Thanks guys. At least she showed up alive again unlike deathcry. Guess she has that at least.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    And you can't talk about punching bag without avengers own fridged member yellowjacket 2 who was never used on the team much, was going to be in thunderbolts but replaced by songbird, joined the gotg and went to another universe at last getting some screentime and liked only to be picked by marvel to be fridged by evil iron man in one of marvels worst stories to make iron man look more evil!

Marvel litterly had her removed from gotg and return to the main universe just to kill her and worse avengers didn't even give a crap after! She comes back in dead avengers and we never find out if she even is still alive till she made a cameo in one of the last few big events strapped to a table in jail!

Thanks guys. At least she showed up alive again unlike deathcry. Guess she has that at least.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I always felt her membership in the Avengers was one of convenience in the moment. She showed up and was only on that mission because the emergency beacon went off in her helmet and she could not shut it off.

But completely agree. Rita got done dirty with that death. At the very least we need confirmation of her status.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 01-12-2023 at 08:25 PM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

No worse than marrina who got to join because she was namors wife or gigamosh who got to join as he just happened to be in the area they were fighting orphan maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Justice / Vance Astrovik...The non-X-mutant, New Warrior, Convict, Avenger, and so much more....and is just ignored

Ultra-Girl / Suzy Sherman...Pink Kree savior, New Warrior, Initiative member...who after a short career just disappeared.
    Vance and Suzy should have had an appearance on Krakoa. I thought he should be Captain Krakoa actually. Suzy should have refused to give up Carol’s costume or at least adapted an orange/green version of it
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Where did she appear strapped to a table? I thought she hadn't appeared at all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Vance and Suzy should have had an appearance on Krakoa. I thought he should be Captain Krakoa actually. Suzy should have refused to give up Carol’s costume or at least adapted an orange/green version of it
    I want Vance to stay as far away from Krakoa as possible.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I want 3 Guardians books:
    Galactic Guardians with those team members,
    Original GotG with the originals plus the characters they acquired along the way like JY2, and
    the New GoTG with Mantis, Moondragon, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, etc.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Definitely, my next choice would be the return of either one or both versions of...

Death's Head

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    “Stay away from the mansion!”
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I want 3 Guardians books:
    Galactic Guardians with those team members,
    Original GotG with the originals plus the characters they acquired along the way like JY2, and
    the New GoTG with Mantis, Moondragon, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, etc.
    Sounds interesting. I'd love to see the OG GotG from the '70s make a comeback (XD)

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Sounds interesting. I'd love to see the OG GotG from the '70s make a comeback (XD)

They made a cameo in Spider-Gwen: Gwenverse along with Aleta and Talon.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Extraordinary Member

No worse than marrina who got to join because she was namors wife or gigamosh who got to join as he just happened to be in the area they were fighting orphan maker.
    But unlike those 2 she jumped back to villain and then jumped back again to hero with the GoTG. But whatever....

As far as her status....I am assuming she is dead as her last appearance was in Chaos War #5 and she was NOT shown among the resurrected characters at the end...only the Alpha Flight people were.

Plus there is this interview about it which specifically mentions her (and Swordsman):

https://web.archive.org/web/20180123...-and-herc.html

Nrama: Moving to some of the Twitter questions, a lot of people asked some version of this, as posed by @gammaduck, “Why did Marvel reject Swordsman and Yellowjacket's resurrections? As it stands, it feels like their stories had no resolution.”

Van Lente: As the writer of Dead Avengers, I kind of feel that last moment with Yellowjacket was the final redemptive moment, and so to me their story does have an ending, in the sense that Dead Avengers ended without you necessarily having to read Chaos War. The only people who were really resurrected at the end of Chaos War were the four Alpha Flight members.
    However there are always ways around it by saying she shrunk down and left when no one was paying attention or something.

Where did she appear strapped to a table? I thought she hadn't appeared at all.
    Can't remember but didn't it involve changing reality or something so that may have been why she was there. Didn't have much screentime.

Miss major victory and the classic team. Remember reflecta (was that her name?) the skrull girl member? Has she showed up in anything? Those classic covers are great. Also miss the galactic guardians team.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 01-13-2023 at 08:16 PM.

Can't remember but didn't it involve changing reality or something so that may have been why she was there. Didn't have much screentime.

Miss major victory and the classic team. Remember reflecta (was that her name?) the skrull girl member? Has she showed up in anything? Those classic covers are great. Also miss the galactic guardians team.
    Replica. I liked her but Talon and Krugarr were my favourite additions from that run. I really want to have a series starring that team again.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    They made a cameo in Spider-Gwen: Gwenverse along with Aleta and Talon.
    Thanks, CaptainUniverse! Nice to know they're still remembered (T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Replica. I liked her but Talon and Krugarr were my favourite additions from that run. I really want to have a series starring that team again.
    OMG! Would love to see more of Krugarr

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-14-2023 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.