Default Miracle Man #3 (spoil)(spoilers inside)(do not click if no likey spoilers.)

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this and it's really not much of a review but i just read this and it was draining and i don't use the word often brilliant. This was a great comic. excuse the typos.

Once again as I'm reading miracle man, i find i have to pop open notepad and type as i read.
    I just got to the page where Dickey meets Jason and as soon as Jason goes "what brings you here, dick"
    i heard myself go "omg" There was something in the way that was phrased that dickie just went from bad
    to worse. Poor Dickie, i hope i'm wrong. This book gets me triggered in the best way, even the scene on gods
    and the testament, while abstract to me (i am a firm believer and grew up JW, though i do not support organized religion
    as it is.)the ideas presented here i could still form a picture and see the other side of what was being said and how
    it can provoke honest thought.

ooohh it may not be from jason yet but man, this is ridiculous the way meta-maid having dickie grab her breasts while
    you see the man sitting behind dickie with his hands on his hips. i mean the motion in the artwork is so good i can
    feel the connection in the scene. This is not a good moment for dickie and this most likely happens to young men
    as we know it does to young women but the amount of wrong here with no one to say "right" i am dying to see dickie's
    reaction. Gaiman is REEEAAALLLY good with how he lays the words out with commas and dashes to make you really feel what's
    being said in the scene and most likely how. Props to the letterer.

Man each page got me on edge from the dream of the past to Jason showing up when he heard him scream and i'm like why
    is he showing up in front of someone he thinks is 14/15 naked. What kind of 1920s horror show is this. Run dickie.

Talk about suspense this flowing and we are at Mister Master and again, i'm think i'm feeling what Dickie must be, lol
    what am i walking into next. I don't know who to trust as i'm reading and i'm sure that's how Dickie must feel. Mister
    Master seems to know who dickie is as the art shows one eye on dickie as he said "i forgot what it feels like to be human."
    perhaps finally a realy ally?

Man miracle man is such a dick. Finally, finally dickie has a moment of strength where his wrestles control of the problem
    he does know about and can deal with, his dreams. wooh. That took a lot out of me in the best way. lmao. Can't wait
    until the next issue. Wow.

Some of the referenced panels.
    whototrust.jpg
    thisaintright.jpg
    doesheknow.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-11-2023 at 02:50 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I like how Gaiman just inserted Alan Moore into this.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I couldn't find anywhere else to post this and it's really not much of a review but i just read this and it was draining and i don't use the word often brilliant. This was a great comic. excuse the typos.

Once again as I'm reading miracle man, i find i have to pop open notepad and type as i read.
    I just got to the page where Dickey meets Jason and as soon as Jason goes "what brings you here, dick"
    i heard myself go "omg" There was something in the way that was phrased that dickie just went from bad
    to worse. Poor Dickie, i hope i'm wrong. This book gets me triggered in the best way, even the scene on gods
    and the testament, while abstract to me (i am a firm believer and grew up JW, though i do not support organized religion
    as it is.)the ideas presented here i could still form a picture and see the other side of what was being said and how
    it can provoke honest thought.

ooohh it may not be from jason yet but man, this is ridiculous the way meta-maid having dickie grab her breasts while
    you see the man sitting behind dickie with his hands on his hips. i mean the motion in the artwork is so good i can
    feel the connection in the scene. This is not a good moment for dickie and this most likely happens to young men
    as we know it does to young women but the amount of wrong here with no one to say "right" i am dying to see dickie's
    reaction. Gaiman is REEEAAALLLY good with how he lays the words out with commas and dashes to make you really feel what's
    being said in the scene and most likely how. Props to the letterer.

Man each page got me on edge from the dream of the past to Jason showing up when he heard him scream and i'm like why
    is he showing up in front of someone he thinks is 14/15 naked. What kind of 1920s horror show is this. Run dickie.

Talk about suspense this flowing and we are at Mister Master and again, i'm think i'm feeling what Dickie must be, lol
    what am i walking into next. I don't know who to trust as i'm reading and i'm sure that's how Dickie must feel. Mister
    Master seems to know who dickie is as the art shows one eye on dickie as he said "i forgot what it feels like to be human."
    perhaps finally a realy ally?

Man miracle man is such a dick. Finally, finally dickie has a moment of strength where his wrestles control of the problem
    he does know about and can deal with, his dreams. wooh. That took a lot out of me in the best way. lmao. Can't wait
    until the next issue. Wow.

Some of the referenced panels.
    whototrust.jpg
    thisaintright.jpg
    doesheknow.jpg
    Loved everything about the issue and it was a masterclass in comic storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid
    Loved everything about the issue and it was a masterclass in comic storytelling.
    Agree! This whole series is a master class, and I love how it pushes at the boundaries of the typical superhero dynamics.