Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

That picture is everything I live for. Marvel should hire you for character designs. Good work

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    That picture is everything I live for. Marvel should hire you for character designs. Good work
    Thank you, CE. Let's hope that one day Marvel gets the hint and puts someone on board who will redesign Blue Marvel's costume with the classic touches in mind.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 03-01-2023 at 08:35 PM.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Incredible Member

As someone who designs for a living and is a pop culture toy / action figure enthusiast i really hope you're correct. I was curious as to whether or not the Blue Marvel character had received an updated character design in product form that returned him to his original glory with the white cape and helmet. All i can find is the same Guy Gardner vest look.

I slightly loathe what this company has done to Blue Marvel while simultaneously barely using him.

He deserves better.
    Don't complain. Create.

Witnessing what happened today in Tennessee with now former State Reps. Justin Jones and Justin J. Pearson being removed from office by a largely racist legislature and thinking to myself that Blue Marvel's story still has relevance in 2023. Sadly.

Marvel really needs to start giving us more impactful Blue Marvel stories.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...121894400?s=20
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 04-06-2023 at 08:00 PM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Witnessing what happened today in Tennessee with now former State Reps. Justin Jones and Justin J. Pearson being removed from office by a largely racist legislature and thinking to myself that Blue Marvel's story still has relevance in 2023. Sadly.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't forget someone in management killed that Luke Cage mini-series that was going to touch on police violence.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Southerners love their guns, they call it racist legislature but... Here's the deal.

More impactful means MORE controversial and if you're talking about things like "Gun violence protests" and... that take bravery... and not to mention 3dimensional villains. It can't just be
    yokel of the week supporting guns vs Blue Marvel when the argument is the "Powers that BE" vs blue marvel.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't forget someone in management killed that Luke Cage mini-series that was going to touch on police violence.
    You're probably right. Still, we can dream.

Hmmm...I wonder what a Marvel-style "Tennessee Three" would look like? Blue Marvel and ... ???

You're probably right. Still, we can dream.

Hmmm...I wonder what a Marvel-style "Tennessee Three" would look like? Blue Marvel and ... ???
    Such slim pickings, but Adam, Blade, and Luke. We be my Tennessee 3. Btw always glad to see the work of the faithful.

Blue Marvel should topline an animated series.

I once mused that if Blue Marvel appeared in the MCU it would be as an iconic gentleman portrayed by someone with gravitas and nigh-universal appeal. The script would introduce the older, past his prime Blue Marvel before taking us to his younger counterpart in flashback sequences. Through the miracle of fictional science, the younger multiversal version of Blue Marvel would time travel to the present to resume his career with Monica and the Avengers.

I wish we could do that now with one of my first fancast choices to portray Blue Marvel in the MCU. But sadly, we cannot bend Time in real life; he's gone on to glory. RIP Mr. Harry Belafonte.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I once mused that if Blue Marvel appeared in the MCU it would be as an iconic gentleman portrayed by someone with gravitas and nigh-universal appeal. The script would introduce the older, past his prime Blue Marvel before taking us to his younger counterpart in flashback sequences. Through the miracle of fictional science, the younger multiversal version of Blue Marvel would time travel to the present to resume his career with Monica and the Avengers.

I wish we could do that now with one of my first fancast choices to portray Blue Marvel in the MCU. But sadly, we cannot bend Time in real life; he's gone on to glory. RIP Mr. Harry Belafonte.
    Facts, we lost one of our kings and an amazing activist for a lot of causes. Foremost he championed our people.

Much respect to Mr. Belafonte. The man was class personified and would have made a great Blue Marvel.

Belafonte was the best. May he rest in peace.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

The sense of awe is unmistakable. Should Adam be taller? Eye to eye with a 7 footer, but more muscular than Wilt Chamberlain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Please, no... I can't picture a 7' Adam standing side-by-side with his 5'10" girlfriend Monica
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-01-2023 at 07:55 PM.